UConn vs #16 Colgate - 7pm - MyTV9 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs #16 Colgate - 7pm - MyTV9

Reaction Score
Yeah...I was surprised I didn’t see you there....never even heard mention of AK tonight. Felt like he hadn’t played well last couple of games....maybe just a scratch?

I think I heard the announcers say something like AK left the ice with some pain? Not sure if he came back into play after that. Wasn't exactly sure when it happened

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I think I heard the announcers say something like AK left the ice with some pain? Not sure if he came back into play after that. Wasn't exactly sure when it happened
Don’t remember hearing his name at all...but I was with my dad and brother in law....a lot of chatting going on.

Reaction Score
Things really started to turn around with Payusov came back from his injury and got back into the lineup.

I agree and have posted that as well, but wight coming back from injury has helped a lot also.

Austin's post game mentioned wight. He is hardly mentioned, but I enjoy his effort. Glad he is back.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I agree and have posted that as well, but wight coming back from injury has helped a lot also.

Austin's post game mentioned wight. He is hardly mentioned, but I enjoy his effort. Glad he is back.
Seeing better efforts all around, but Wight is of note. 2 goal game against UMass was big for him. Loved our penalty kill tonight.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This team has shown a remarkable ability to compete with, and beat, better teams. It has also shown a remarkable ability to lose to teams it should beat. That's been the case since Cav got here. They really need to learn how to take care of business against the teams they should beat. Then those wins against ranked teams will start to matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom