UConn vs. #1/#9 Michigan @ Mets' Tradition Field in Port St Lucie Florida (Friday 2/21 @ 2p, Saturday 2/22 @ 2p & Sunday 2/23@ 11a) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. #1/#9 Michigan @ Mets' Tradition Field in Port St Lucie Florida (Friday 2/21 @ 2p, Saturday 2/22 @ 2p & Sunday 2/23@ 11a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Florida sucking the soul out of Miami with a 3 game sweep on their field would be icing on the cake for a great weekend. Screw Miami.

Last edited:

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Truly amazing the amount of negativity on here the past couple of years when things haven't gone well that went completely ignored, yet when I say we look overmatched against the #1 team in the country after a rough start, it turns into a bonanza.

I can assure y'all I've done my part spreading the gospel of UConn baseball on Reddit, etc for years, but if you guys want to go all in on one damn comment, be my guest! I can only hope you guys support this program in the same way I have.

Whatever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Truly amazing the amount of negativity on here the past couple of years when things haven't gone well that went completely ignored, yet when I say we look overmatched against the #1 team in the country after a rough start, it turns into a bonanza.

I can assure y'all I've done my part spreading the gospel of UConn baseball on Reddit, etc for years, but if you guys want to go all in on one damn comment, be my guest! I can only hope you guys support this program in the same way I have.

Whatever.
Lighten up and accept the mojo. You too may be mentioned one day in the same breath as makersmuppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom