UConn-Villanova game notes | The Boneyard

UConn-Villanova game notes

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you haven’t seen this document - before each game, the two schools put together a kind of cheat sheet on each team. I believe the media use them for quick references and any pre-game updates. I looked at today’s and didn’t see any news on Caroline or Paige, even under “Injury Updates”. Oh well. I though I would share anyway since these can be pretty interesting

Below is Villanova’s version of the game notes.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If you haven’t seen this document - before each game, the two schools put together a kind of cheat sheet on each team. I believe the media use them for quick references and any pre-game updates. I looked at today’s and didn’t see any news on Caroline or Paige, even under “Injury Updates”. Oh well. I though I would share anyway since these can be pretty interesting

I always include both team's game day notes in my Game Day posts, including today's.

Reaction Score
Well it's almost 2:30 pm.
Game coverage starts at 6:30 w/the pre-game.
We will know by then.
No sense fretting about Caroline now.
We know Paige won't be playing.

Reaction Score

Just not the same game without Harry and his back dribbling their way to the basket. The BE just isnt the BE without Harry and or Doug, Muffet is a whole different story

Reaction Score
here's the long and the short of it about tonight's game ...........stop Maddy Siegrist and you win..............;)
Interesting. Geno, in past comments has liked teams with one standout player. Let them shoot and stopped the other 4. Even Paige can't win. without some scoring from the other 4 (or 8)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This is the first time that I have seen the Game Notes posted, so I appreciate HuskyNan putting in the effort to post them.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is the first time that I have seen the Game Notes posted, so I appreciate HuskyNan putting in the effort to post them.
Actually @Carnac has always had them in his extensive Game Day thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom