UConn Video Highlight Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Video Highlight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
any chance to get the post game pressers from the the big east/ncaa tournament games?

Reaction Score
Heres a video I took from the hotel lobby in Houston after we beat UK in the final four. The whole team came right thru the lobby, it was beyond amazing. Pardon my screaming , I was excited for obvious reasons.

Reaction Score
Heres my footage from after the Butler game, once again sorry for the screaming. Also hass the SHAKE

Reaction Score
Forgot about this one, still have flashbacks of being in the hot packed Maui gym, watching grown Kentucky men cry...pure glory.

Reaction Score
Lamb Shake, your posts say video unavailable, I think you need to change their privacy settings.

Also, I shed some tears of joy every time I watch the Pitt game sideline footage and the crowd goes nuts. It's an involuntary reaction. Does anyone else get this?

Reaction Score
I love this because I HATED Sean Williams

charlie-v-uconn-dunk-o.gif

Reaction Score
Lamb Shake, your posts say video unavailable, I think you need to change their privacy settings.

Also, I shed some tears of joy every time I watch the Pitt game sideline footage and the crowd goes nuts. It's an involuntary reaction. Does anyone else get this?

Yeah, I get all blubbery like the rancor owner in Return of the Jedi. But it's happy tears.

Reaction Score
I've got a couple unique videos from the Pitt game form the BET this year. Anyone have a youtube account and feels like uploading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom