UConn v. Vermont @ XL Center (Friday 3/4/22 @7:05p & Saturday 3/5/22 @3:05p). Streamed on CollegeSportsLive. Saturday’s game televised on CW20. | The Boneyard

UConn v. Vermont @ XL Center (Friday 3/4/22 @7:05p & Saturday 3/5/22 @3:05p). Streamed on CollegeSportsLive. Saturday’s game televised on CW20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who finds it annoying we are playing Saturday at 3 and hoops is at 5? I guess we have no leeway for hoops with TV but why not start hockey at 1. Now I can not attend one or the other.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who finds it annoying we are playing Saturday at 3 and hoops is at 5? I guess we have no leeway for hoops with TV but why not start hockey at 1. Now I can not attend one or the other.
Yeah. Should have LOTS of students at the XL Center opposite the men's Senior Night and the women's BE tourney. UConn hockey is fourth on the XL priority list, behind MBB, WBB and Wolfpack (maybe also Disney on Ice, etc, etc). On campus arena next year will solve a lot of scheduling issues. Cav deserves kudos for working under huge constraints.

Reaction Score
@TMB4405 - here’s your chance to go on-line and ask AD David Benedict why?

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
@TMB4405 - here’s your chance to go on-line and ask AD David Benedict why?

I bet Jim Mora gives it a go. Maybe speaks at half time/between periods at each game...

Reaction Score
If we win tonight, the hockey game tomorrow will be more important in determining the next few weeks of both programs. Go to the hockey game. Just my opinion.

Reaction Score

Greetings fellow Ice Bus fans. I have 4 tickets that I can’t use tonight (wife committed us to something without checking the schedule - I’m getting some mileage out of it though). I would hate to see them go to waste, section 115 on the blue line isle. DM me and they’re yours.

See you all tomorrow for senior night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro