UConn v. USF Score Predictions Thread | The Boneyard

UConn v. USF Score Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So, what else is going on? Why not start early? winlots and crew should not have to do the heavy lifting every time. So, here's mine, 'til I change my mind. UConn 86 -USF 63.

Reaction Score
So, what else is going on? Why not start early? winlots and crew should not have to do the heavy lifting every time. So, here's mine, 'til I change my mind. UConn 86 -USF 63.

Snowed in today, so why not.

Pluses: It's a home game, the core four is on a roll, and everyone will be well rested. Minus: USF is the best team we'll face in conference. Verdict: The Huskies score in the mid to high eighties, and achieve a spread of around 25 points. Your prediction seems right on the button to me, so I'm going with it. UConn 86, USF 63.

Last edited:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
sigh...in honor of what we all hope and pray is Win #90 in a row, I say UConn wins it 90-78.

UConn beats the Bulls in a manner divinely and timely when the Huskies wend their way to 90!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think the game is going to be relatively high scoring. USF will be highly motivated to do the impossible and is perhaps less intimidated than most treams. USF will get at least 10 3 pointers but in the end 95-70 UConn

Reaction Score
UConn wins 80 - 60. Starters play 30 minutes + since they have had 6 days of rest and need to stay sharp.

Reaction Score
Massey says 81-56 with a 98% probability of a UConn victory..........as some of you know, since the start of the season I have been pessimistic about these scores and it seems the closer I make the game, the better the Huskies play................so I say that Gabby will be distracted because she has just been asked to consider entering the high jump competition as part of the US team in the next World Championships this spring, KLS is terribly homesick and can do nothing but hum Beach Boys songs (prior to 1968), Kia's stomach is under serious distress after she had a late night hankering for pancakes and way too much maple syrup......Naphessa and Saniya are OK as far as I know, so I say 84-74..........

Reaction Score
MOV--14 score 78 64 uconn wins.

Katie Lou get 23, Collier 21, Gabby 17, Nurse 18, Chong 15, Natalie 18, Danger 13 points. Molly 4 rebounds, Kyla 2 steals
Lawlor---is tired after only 3 minutes on the bench---and 3 Rb's, 2 assts, 14 3 point attempts.
I must admit higher Math of multiple additions always confused me.

Reaction Score
Massey says 81-56 with a 98% probability of a UConn victory.....as some of you know, since the start of the season I have been pessimistic about these scores and it seems the closer I make the game, the better the Huskies play......so I say that Gabby will be distracted because she has just been asked to consider entering the high jump competition as part of the US team in the next World Championships this spring, KLS is terribly homesick and can do nothing but hum Beach Boys songs (prior to 1968), Kia's stomach is under serious distress after she had a late night hankering for pancakes and way too much maple syrup.Naphessa and Saniya are OK as far as I know, so I say 84-74.....
You forgot to mention the snow and cold---FSU won't be able to bounce those frozen BB's--and frozen fingers don't shoot well. With kls humming Beach Boys--they whole team and FSu will be sick, or they'll ride south in their dusce coupe

Reaction Score
You forgot to mention the snow and cold---FSU won't be able to bounce those frozen BB's--and frozen fingers don't shoot well. With kls humming Beach Boys--they whole team and FSu will be sick, or they'll ride south in their dusce coupe

I believe Geno will be wearing sunglasses and a Hawaiian shirt to make our Florida friends feel more welcome................ I also heard that he has ordered the heat in the arena lowered to 56 degrees.............;)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
USF has 2 really good shooters in Laska and Jespersen and not much depth. Both will shoot under 40% vs the Huskies who will top the Bulls by 81 to 60

Reaction Score
UCONN 85 / SoFla 67
The players can taste the success that all the hard work is driving the team so there will be no AAC letdown.
The bench will start to perform with a fire not shown so far!

Reaction Score
I'm going 90-70. MOV = 20. Obviously in UConn's favor. :cool:

Who will it be with the big game? My bet is Saniya comes through to help them vanquish another Florida foe.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Two USF scorers in double figures. Jepersen and Laksa get a few but not their normal amount.

Lou, Gabby, Pheesa and Kia do the double figure route again. Gabby & Pheesa with a double-double. Bench plays well.

Gampel will be rockin'.

UConn 90 - USF 67.

And the streak goes on!

Reaction Score
Dusce? Always nice to meet a fellow spelling-challenged poster. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom