UConn v. UMass (Friday 4/2/21 @ 3p, Saturday 4/3/21 Doubleheader beginning @ Noon). All games on Husky All-Access. WHUS-FM on Friday/MIXLR on Saturday | The Boneyard

UConn v. UMass (Friday 4/2/21 @ 3p, Saturday 4/3/21 Doubleheader beginning @ Noon). All games on Husky All-Access. WHUS-FM on Friday/MIXLR on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

-> The UConn baseball team (10-12) are set to play its last non-conference weekend series of the season with a three-game set UMass on Friday and Saturday at Elliot Ballpark. The series opener begins at 3 p.m. on Friday and Saturday's doubleheader against the Minutemen will start at 12 p.m. <-

-> UMass sends Jack Steele (Friday), Zack Given (Saturday) and Daniel Livnat (Saturday) to the mound while the Huskies will go Ben Casparius (Friday), Austin Peterson (Saturday) and Joe Simeone (Saturday). <-

-> UConn leads the series with UMass, 89-74-3. UMass is seeking its first win over the Huskies since 2016 <-

Reaction Score
UMass starting pitchers for the series include two left handers, both currently scheduled to go on Saturday.

Reaction Score
-> UMass sends Jack Steele (Friday), Zack Given (Saturday) and Daniel Livnat (Saturday) to the mound while the Huskies will go Ben Casparius (Friday), Austin Peterson (Saturday) and Joe Simeone (Saturday). <-
UMass starting pitchers for the series include two left handers, both currently scheduled to go on Saturday.

Rushing w/ cooking burgers.

Friday: So. RHP Jack Steele l (2-2, 7.65 ERA, 20.0 IP) vs. Jr. RHP Ben Casparius (2-2, 4.10 ERA, 37.1 IP)

Saturday Gm1: Fr. LHP Zach Given (1-0, 1.64 ERA, 11.0 IP) vs. Jr. RHP Austin Peterson(2-1, 2.76 ERA, 29.1 IP)

Saturday Gm2: So. LHP Daniel Livnat (1-0, 1.32 ERA, 13.2 IP) vs. Jr. RHP Joe Simeone (0-3, 6.75 ERA, 20.0 IP)

Reaction Score
Relaxed rules for outdoor seating have gone into effect with outdoor stadiums allowed to go up to 50 percent capacity. I can’t imagine why UConn would not revisit and open up at least the outdoor events beyond the friends and family restrictions now since even state supports it.

Reaction Score
Relaxed rules for outdoor seating have gone into effect with outdoor stadiums allowed to go up to 50 percent capacity. I can’t imagine why UConn would not revisit and open up at least the outdoor events beyond the friends and family restrictions now since even state supports it.
I was lead to believe by someone who would normally know - that they were looking to make adjustments to current public policy for conference play which begins the 9th (normal caveats regarding +/- positivity rates apply).

Reaction Score
UConn Baseball Ticket Availability Update
Dear UConn Baseball Supporter:

Coinciding with a historic home stand for the program, we are excited to announce that we now have the ability to welcome a limited number of fans to watch live baseball at the sparkling new Elliot Ballpark, starting this Friday, April 2nd. Please note this is an exclusive offer just for supporters of the program.

Due to limited capacity and social distancing, there is no guarantee of tickets. There is no cost for tickets and tickets will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis, while supplies last. Transaction limit will be two admissions per account with the event limit for baseball being a maximum of 25 (50 total tickets available). The full details are outlined below:
  1. Before heading to Elliot Ballpark please check UConnHuskies.com for schedule changes and updates.
  2. Masks are required.
  3. Seating is General Admission and first-come, first served. Please locate and sit in any seat marked with a green social distancing sticker.
  4. Gates open 1 hour prior to first pitch.
  5. Upon arrival, check-in at the ticket booth located closest to Freitas Ice Forum.
  6. When selecting doubleheaders, one admission will be valid for both games.
  7. Parking is free in “I” Lot, which is located at Freitas Ice Forum.
  8. Restrooms are available.
  9. Concessions are not open; however, you may bring personal snacks and bottled water/soda.
  10. If you choose to sit on the berm, lawn chairs are permitted.
Please click HERE to get started.
We hope to see you in person soon cheering on your Huskies! Thank you for your generous support to the program and take care.

From,

The Husky Athletic Fund

Please direct any questions to the UConn Ticket Office at 877-288-2666.
Email: Athtickets@uconn.edu
Ticket Office hours: M-F: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

For all things Husky Athletic Fund, follow us on Twitter at @HuskyAthlFund.
UCONN ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE
877-AT-UCONN | M-F, 9:00AM - 4:30PM
UCONNTICKETS.COM

Reaction Score
UConn Baseball Ticket Availability Update
Dear UConn Baseball Supporter:

Coinciding with a historic home stand for the program, we are excited to announce that we now have the ability to welcome a limited number of fans to watch live baseball at the sparkling new Elliot Ballpark, starting this Friday, April 2nd. Please note this is an exclusive offer just for supporters of the program.

Due to limited capacity and social distancing, there is no guarantee of tickets. There is no cost for tickets and tickets will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis, while supplies last. Transaction limit will be two admissions per account with the event limit for baseball being a maximum of 25 (50 total tickets available). The full details are outlined below:
  1. Before heading to Elliot Ballpark please check UConnHuskies.com for schedule changes and updates.
  2. Masks are required.
  3. Seating is General Admission and first-come, first served. Please locate and sit in any seat marked with a green social distancing sticker.
  4. Gates open 1 hour prior to first pitch.
  5. Upon arrival, check-in at the ticket booth located closest to Freitas Ice Forum.
  6. When selecting doubleheaders, one admission will be valid for both games.
  7. Parking is free in “I” Lot, which is located at Freitas Ice Forum.
  8. Restrooms are available.
  9. Concessions are not open; however, you may bring personal snacks and bottled water/soda.
  10. If you choose to sit on the berm, lawn chairs are permitted.
Please click HERE to get started.
We hope to see you in person soon cheering on your Huskies! Thank you for your generous support to the program and take care.

From,

The Husky Athletic Fund

Please direct any questions to the UConn Ticket Office at 877-288-2666.
Email: Athtickets
Ticket Office hours: M-F: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

For all things Husky Athletic Fund, follow us on Twitter at @HuskyAthlFund.

UCONN ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE
877-AT-UCONN | M-F, 9:00AM - 4:30PM
UCONNTICKETS.COM
Yep that's what I got yesterday

Reaction Score
If UConn sweeps UMass in this series (and in baseball sweeps are always a big if due to the nature of the game), UConn's record will be over .500 for the first time this season, with a bit over half the regular season to go (hopefully).

Reaction Score
Yep that's what I got yesterday
So I didn't get a letter - I donate to the general athletic fund, but not specifically baseball. Are you guys donating directly to Baseball (who got the letter) ?? Thx.

Reaction Score
So I didn't get a letter - I donate to the general athletic fund, but not specifically baseball. Are you guys donating directly to Baseball (who got the letter) ?? Thx.

I donate to baseball, and I got the email letter. From the way it reads and from my understanding of it, you have to donate to baseball to get the letter.

Reaction Score
Dugout Club...

Reaction Score
Thanks! Where do I find out info about this group? I've never been asked to join.

Reaction Score
Thanks! Where do I find out info about this group? I've never been asked to join.

If you donate specifically to UConn baseball or to the baseball athletic facility (which I have been doing for maybe 10 years), then you are a member of the Dugout Club. What you get out of that are invitations to events such as the Alumni Day game and barbecue (which you have to pay for) which is a great source for the fall ball roster.

Reaction Score
I’m not 100% positive but it used to be $100 minimum to be included in Dugout Club: Giving Details | UConn Foundation

I believe that is still accurate. I found this bit on the Dugout Club in an article on the last Alumni Game and barbecue that was held in 2019:

(You must be an active Dugout Club member, having contributed $100 or more after April 1st, 2019 to UCADF Baseball or UCADF Baseball Stadium Enhancement Fund.)<

Reaction Score
WHUS seems to be a no show again. The original start time was supposed to be 4pm, so maybe someone will appear in the studio at that time and put the game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom