UCONN v SU | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN v SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
image.png

Reaction Score
Here is the link to the Cuse tickets if we want to buy them all up....
MyCuse Account

Did my part by buying four. Brought my girlfriend to her first UConn game last year at the garden and we ended up sitting in the row behind a UConn fan and MD fan who chirped at each other all game. The MD fan ended up spitting on the UConn fan, followed by the obligatory brawl. Good times. Hoping things are more exciting on the court than in the stands this year

Reaction Score
Did my part by buying four. Brought my girlfriend to her first UConn game last year at the garden and we ended up sitting in the row behind a UConn fan and MD fan who chirped at each other all game. The MD fan ended up spitting on the UConn fan, followed by the obligatory brawl. Good times. Hoping things are more exciting on the court than in the stands this year
Stay classy, Maryland.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Tickets are now available through the UConn site as well. Just got mine in section 120 row 5. A note on Syracuse tickets it says they allot them by Orange priority points so better to order through UConn and get your seats guaranteed.
http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:UCONN:BB16:SYRACUSE:&linkID=uconn&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=SYR&cgc=

Got tix in 104 for $55. For some reason UConn not allowing purchasing the $95 tix like Syracuse site.

Reaction Score
Tickets are now available through the UConn site as well. Just got mine in section 120 row 5. A note on Syracuse tickets it says they allot them by Orange priority points so better to order through UConn and get your seats guaranteed.
http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:UCONN:BB16:SYRACUSE:&linkID=uconn&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=SYR&cgc=

Sanchez - looks like we'll be in the same row, got mine about 20 minutes ago in 120 row 5

Reaction Score
I got 2 tix for section 211! Pumped for the game but don't know why I could not select the lower bowl tix though.

If your not going to this game and do not have a valid excuse then whats the point of being a UConn fan. Two really good teams that have been historical rivals and who both claim to be NYC's team battling it out in MSG doesn't get better than this! Lets show up!

Reaction Score
Got 10 tickets. Going to be an insane time, especially if UConn and Cuse play in Maui and one team is seeking some revenge.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
My order has failed 3 different times. I think I'm about to give up on this...

BUHusky

Reaction Score
4th time was the charm. And I got a better section and row than the first 3 attempts. I suppose I should thank that dumpster fire of a website.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Me + 7 in 210. LETS GO!

Am a bit confused why we aren't seeing the option for the better seats, yet Cuse can... but whatever.

Reaction Score
I got 2 tix for section 211! Pumped for the game but don't know why I could not select the lower bowl tix though.

If your not going to this game and do not have a valid excuse then whats the point of being a UConn fan. Two really good teams that have been historical rivals and who both claim to be NYC's team battling it out in MSG doesn't get better than this! Lets show up!
I got 211 as well. That might be better than some of the 100 level seats. What really matters is that we fill that place and make it loud.

I am probably taking the company plane to NYC and staying overnight. Maybe we should organize a gathering either before or after the game.

BUHusky

Reaction Score
Me + 7 in 210. LETS GO!

Am a bit confused why we aren't seeing the option for the better seats, yet Cuse can... but whatever.
It seems the site assigns tickets randomly. For example I searched for 7 just now and am getting section 102, row 14, seats 7-13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom