UConn v. Northeastern - Monday 5/15@3p @ J.O.C. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Northeastern - Monday 5/15@3p @ J.O.C.

Reaction Score
Why do we ultimately blow every weekday game possible?
Because coach refuses to pitch the guys who should be pitching these midweek games. Oh and the offense stinks.

Reaction Score
It was against a drawn in infield or it's a routine ground out. Not his fault.

... just the sequence of events. No blame there - enough to go around w/o him.

Chris Jones actively wishing on air that UConn would have been better if game got rained out. LOL

UConn Baseball‏ @UConnBaseball 1m 1 minute ago
Mid 7: Northeastern finishes the seventh with three runs on the board. UConn trails 5-2

Reaction Score
Gnesda needs to see some pine soon. 3-0 count and can't get on.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. Poulin will be needed out of the bullpen against ECU. He must have thrown 50 or so this past weekend. Now 2 days later he'll be throwing about 80. It doesn't make sense to me.

I'm surprised like everyone else is about Poulin starting tomorrow. Thinking about it though, I'm guessing that Poulin will lead off in what amounts to a staff day, with P.J. getting maybe 3 innings.

Reaction Score
Zac Susi throws out an attempted base stealer, his second on the day. After not getting anyone for over a month, the catchers are finally nabbing the thieves. It's about the only thing that has gone right today.

Reaction Score
1-2-3 inning for Nepiarsky in the 9th. UConn needs runs now, or it's back to the bubble.

Reaction Score
Good thing Nepiarsky has gotten almost no reps this year. He constantly goes into games and does his job and gets no trust from the coaching staff. The way this team has performed and the management as a whole has been disappointing this year. #bringbackBlood

Reaction Score
Bases loaded and no outs. This team doesn't deserve a bid.

Reaction Score
Bases freaking loaded with no outs and they could not scratch a run across.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Not from what I've heard from former players. Also he's done a solid job a UHart

Clarification - I think Blood is a great coach who is doing tremendous work down at UHart. I want him to run this program someday, but I only think that day should come when Penders retires. I will never understand why you guys try and force Penders out year after year because the team makes mistakes that -- news flash -- are common all across collegiate baseball. Do you honestly think we are the only team to strike out with the bases loaded, or boot the occasional ground ball, or screw up on the basepaths? Have you lost count of how many times we've inordinately benefited from other teams doing so this year alone? I've already brought forth data in past arguments to show that UConn does very well compared to most other DI teams in terms of fielding and pitchers throwing strikes. If you and ATL's wishes were indulged and Penders was sacked for Blood at the end of the season, you would be calling for Blood's head by the end of next February.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom