UConn v MD on Dec 3rd (ESPN2) | The Boneyard

UConn v MD on Dec 3rd (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
so reports John A in his blog. It'll be the Jimmy V Classic. Dec 3rd is a Monday evening, btw. No announcement yet on whether the game will be at Gampel or the XL Center.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I'd say looking forward to kicking some Terp but I honestly don't know if turtles have one.

Actaully glad to be playing them for a change of pace.

Reaction Score
I'd say looking forward to kicking some Terp but I honestly don't know if turtles have one.

Actaully glad to be playing them for a change of pace.

should be an easy win, Frese is clueless, and her teams never play defense

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Going to bet money on XL. Would be nice to get a weekend game in Hartford, but I suppose competing with conference championship weekend in college football would be difficult.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sounds good. Except for skipping the summer (warm weather, cookouts, vacations, beach, Euros, Olympics, etc.) can't wait til next season. :)

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
should be an easy win, Frese is clueless, and her teams never play defense
Well, her teams have actually played some defense in recent years, but imo their conditioning has been suspect. Clueless might be a bit strong but I would not rank her high as a game coach.

And I'd love to see her go back to College Park after a real beatdown.

Reaction Score
I hope this next Jimmy V Classic goes as well as the last one did! :p I haven't really seen MD play much, so I don't really know what to expect, I just hope it's a good game.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
By then, Breanna Stewart's early-season adjustment period will be about over, and she will have worked up a taste for some turtle soup along with the rest of the Huskies. They'll be showing TV audiences just how they're going to treat the non-Baylor teams next year. (I have a feeling that unlike this past season, next year's team is going to have a bit of an edge to it. In a good way.....)

turtle-soup.jpg

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Ummm... Turtle soup.... I had some when I was a small boy visiting one of my southern uncles and his family for the summer...

When my aunt said we're gonna have Turtle soup I looked at the stove top... She saw that and pointed me at the water/swamp letting me know that before we could eat our food, we had to catch our food... So, it was out the door for all of my little cousins and myself to catch the critters ourselves...

That dinner was better than I had imagined, but I sure the Turtle soup the huskies will cook up for us will be extra tasty....

Zpvs Pm" Qbm Cpp

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Ummm... Turtle soup.... I had some when I was a small boy visiting one of my southern uncles and his family for the summer...

When my aunt said we're gonna have Turtle soup I looked at the stove top... She saw that and pointed me at the water/swamp letting me know that before we could eat our food, we had to catch our food... So, it was out the door for all of my little cousins and myself to catch the critters ourselves...

That dinner was better than I had imagined, but I sure the Turtle soup the huskies will cook up for us will be extra tasty....

Zpvs Pm" Qbm Cpp

What happened, Boo? Buy yourself a non qwerty Keyboard, or is that in Elbonian?

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
I'd say looking forward to kicking some Terp but I honestly don't know if turtles have one...

-Sir, you were unimpeachably correct. In hindsight, this question was bound to rear up.

- Background: In the end, any examination concludes turtle terminus terminology is inevitably anatomically ambiguous.

- Sense of Propriety: Therefore, it’s correct to convey kicking any allusion to an aforementioned aft end. Adversely, anything else, albeit amphibious, is otherwise obviously unclear. Examples:

RIGHT: “Kick turtle butt!”
WRONG: “Rear the Turtle!”

Turttle.jpg

- I hope I've made myself as clear as possible.

Better living, through scientific rationale

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
What happened, Boo? Buy yourself a non qwerty Keyboard, or is that in Elbonian?

Grizz,

It's just one of those contrarian days for me... and unfortunately my curmudgeonly conniving conspiracy consumed contrary conscience likes to waste time by screwing around with with the little things around me... ( Hmmm... was that "a little rational" or "alliterational?")

So, to answer your question:: "Your Ol' Pal Boo" is "Zpvs Pm" Qbm Cpp" if you take each letter in "Your Ol' Pal Boo" and replace it with the following character in the collation sequence of the english alphabet. So"Y" becomes "Z" and "o" becomes "p", etc... Silly? Yes... Contrarian? Guilty... but then, that's the way things are rolling for this ol' faht today...

YOCPR

Reaction Score
I guess if the Maryland game's a laugher, we'll be enjoying Mock Turtle Soup.
Sent by my DROID ZOOKEEPER using two Turtle Shells and a string

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69