UConn v Illinois Friday pre-game Pressers....2:50 pm eastern | The Boneyard

UConn v Illinois Friday pre-game Pressers....2:50 pm eastern

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good presser. Coach was real complimentary of Castle and how he knows how to play hard as a freshman and how rare it is for a freshman to know how to play right and play hard.

Reaction Score
This smells like a bluff. "We don't know how to stop their action so let's bait them into trying a bunch of new things."
It’s the same thing Hurley is doing when he gives those “NCAA is out to get us” sound bites. It’s about creating a narrative for your team to coalesce around. This one is that UConn is just another team, which is exactly what he needs his guys to buy into. We’ve seen teams come in wide-eyed in this two year run and get absolutely shellacked.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score

Tonight Show Snowman GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Fanta does such a good job covering hoops.

Reaction Score
I don't understand names used as insults, what does it mean to be a "Richard"?
What do some people whose name is Richard go by? Similar to some people whose name is James go by Jim. I'll give you a hint, it starts with "D" and ends with a "K".

Reaction Score
Good presser. Coach was real complimentary of Castle and how he knows how to play hard as a freshman and how rare it is for a freshman to know how to play right and play hard.
Underwood was also very complimentary. Probably wishing he'd offered SC the Kofi package....

Reaction Score
are they only using 4 players?
That's all the B1G needs versus a NBE team isn't it?

Loved how casual Underwood was about the reality of playing UConn. Guess he has to have that public personna, especially in front of his team, but I'm hoping he actually believes UConn is just like another B1G team and won't be a problem for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom