Men - UConn v. Hartford (3/8/22 @ 3:05p @ Elliot Ballpark). Streamed on FloSports. Audio on ESPN 97.9 FM & MIXLR | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men UConn v. Hartford (3/8/22 @ 3:05p @ Elliot Ballpark). Streamed on FloSports. Audio on ESPN 97.9 FM & MIXLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Game Notes
  • The Huskies stole a season-high five bases on Tuesday.
  • David Smith recorded his first three-hit day as a Husky.
  • David Smtih and Zach Bushling have reached base in every game this season for UConn.
  • UConn has won 15-straight games at Elliot Ballpark. They are 17-1 all-time at Elliot.
Next up, the Huskies head on its Spring Break trip to Southern California. UConn will play 8 games in 11 days with the first game coming on Friday, March 11 at Pepperdine at 5 p.m. ET.

Reaction Score
Chris Jones said the attendance was just under 1,000 for today's game.

I stuck around for a couple innings before leaving for a work commitment. That sounds extremely generous. Maybe 1000 tickets sold? No way there were 500 people there let alone 1000.

Beautiful park. Typical cold and windy Connecticut day. Laughed when I saw a couple of the propane deck heaters going in the area with the tables off third base. A couple opening day wrinkles that need to be ironed out as Penders hinted in his post game interview. Can’t wait to get back when it’s a little warmer, especially since there was a guy with a beer cart in the bleachers behind home plate.

Reaction Score
The upcoming CA road trip will be the best barometer we get this year as to whether our team is as good as it has looked so far, or just the dominant horse in a series of slow fields. Time to see what happens.

Reaction Score
Beautiful park. Typical cold and windy Connecticut day. Laughed when I saw a couple of the propane deck heaters going in the area with the tables off third base.
Yep, I wondered why there were so many people congregating in that area. Even though it was cold, I enjoyed watching the game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom