Reaction Score
UConnMHOC 6:22pm via TweetDeck
UConn line-up against the #5 River Hawks #BleedBlue

B7BmuYlCUAAOTd-.png

Reaction Score

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Spencer Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I have only seen them play once this year, but Naas seems to have a nose for the goal. Is this kid the real deal? Only a freshman.....

Reaction Score
Went to my first UConn hockey game tonight using the discount tickets they sold to basketball game ticket holders from todays game. What a blast!! This team plays really hard and is fun to watch. It was funny because my son was mentioning that UMass would probably be pulling their goalie soon and the next thing that happened is we scored that second goal! Hockey at the XL Center is a real gem that should only grow in value as the team continues to improve. While I don't discount the excitement of a new on campus arena, I think by the time that arena is built they will have a tremendous asset going in Hartford that they won't want to give up. Maybe they can split time like in basketball. Anyway, I was amazed at how many people were there tonight, and I'm sure if the team starts to contend in the league the fan support would be even greater. I highly recommend this for any fans sitting on the sidelines but looking for a good quality entertainment opportunity. Go Huskies!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Great game! Granted I missed most of the first period hanging in the bar area watching the Pats, but still - very exciting!!

Reaction Score
Awesome. Never thought I'd be looking looking at a .500 record this far into the inaugural season in HE. I'd like to write more but I don't want to jinx mojo. . .

Reaction Score
UConnMHOC 11:49pm via Twitter for Websites
FInal Wrap from XL Center - Huskies Shutout #5 Ranked UMass Lowell, 2-0#BleedBlue
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-hockey/recaps/011015aaa.html

>>This season, UConn owns wins over ranked opponents, #15 Quinnipaic, 4-1, #3 Boston College, 1-0, #10 Vermont, 2-1, and tonight over #5 UMass Lowell. The Huskies are now 5-6-1 under head coach Mike Cavanaugh when facing a team ranked in the weekly polls. This season, UConn is 4-4-1 against ranked teams. The win also marked the first time this season the Huskies have posted back-to-back victories. Coming into Saturday night's game, UConn was 0-4-1 in games following a win.<<

>>The Huskies are back in action this weekend when they face-off for the first time with Notre Dame in a Hockey East home-and-home series. UConn will make the trip to South Bend on Friday night for their national TV debut on NBC Sports Network. The two teams will meet again on Sunday afternoon at 12 noon from the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, Conn.<<

Reaction Score
Another solid win, and you helped my guys out in the process! Good to see some real solid showings from the program in its first year.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
>>The Huskies are back in action this weekend when they face-off for the first time with Notre Dame in a Hockey East home-and-home series. UConn will make the trip to South Bend on Friday night for their national TV debut on NBC Sports Network.<<
Thanks for the heads up. Just set the reminder on the cable box so I don't forget between now and then. Coverage starts at 7:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom