UConn v. #15 UMass Minuteman (Friday 10/25/24 @7p @Mullins Center & Saturday 10/26/24 @7p @Toscano) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. #15 UMass Minuteman (Friday 10/25/24 @7p @Mullins Center & Saturday 10/26/24 @7p @Toscano)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
UConn leads after two.

IMG_0059.jpeg

Reaction Score
Only thing worse than 3-on-3 is the shootout
I’ve said it before, so I’ll say it again. Utilize the European football (aka soccer) scoring system: 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss. No OT, game over at the end of regulation. Emphasis on winning.

Reaction Score
In our hockey east history we've had so many of those last minute goals allowed it seems that I just anticipate it all the time.

I will say this - this team is absolutely better than last years team. Not talking goaltending necessarily although our goaltending has been pretty good. They make mistakes and a lot of that comes with youth but no one on this team takes a shift off.

I feel like this team can beat anyone anywhere on any given night in the HE. Ask Pandolfo and Carvel. We were right there in both games.

Reaction Score
In our hockey east history we've had so many of those last minute goals allowed it seems that I just anticipate it all the time.

I will say this - this team is absolutely better than last years team. Not talking goaltending necessarily although our goaltending has been pretty good. They make mistakes and a lot of that comes with youth but no one on this team takes a shift off.

I feel like this team can beat anyone anywhere on any given night in the HE. Ask Pandolfo and Carvel. We were right there in both games.
"Right there" with one point.

Reaction Score
Joyce asked him what he did on the weekend since they only had one game against BU on Friday. He said he drove down to the Cape after the game to close up his Cape Cod house. Segment 6 on the coaches show pod on Spotify for anybody wanting to go listen. It's like dude just say you went home and watched film all weekend. Like yeah BU is #3 is the country but still you lost, it's like he's satisfied becuase they didn't get their doors blown off.
You guys crack me up. You seriously don't think Cav isn't working hard enough?

Reaction Score
That was depressing. I was generally happy with the level of play and the effort, but it’s time to win some games.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Question….why did Taylor Makar transfer from UMass to Maine and did we even have a chance to bring him here? He would have been a nice get. (He is 23, but he only played at UMass for 3 years and yes I know Cale went to Maine, but that doesn’t seem like much of a reason.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg

Top Bottom