UConn v. #15/13 Providence (Monday 12/28/20 @ Freitas Ice Forum @ 3:00p on CollegeSportsLive.com | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. #15/13 Providence (Monday 12/28/20 @ Freitas Ice Forum @ 3:00p on CollegeSportsLive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I said it was Vomckas game...and it was. He played great.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks these uniform colors are too similar? UConn should at least have lighter pants or something.
I’m sure it looks a bit different in person. A video steam is garbage when it comes to color.

Reaction Score
We should only wear them against teams that wear red.
Or white. As a former basketball referee, I can tell you that it is much harder to distinguish when two teams play in relatively similar colors. Same for the players too. You see a teammate in the corner of your eye, but ............oops, it's an opponent wearing dark grey, when you are in black.

Team uniforms should be in significantly contrasting colors.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Or white. As a former basketball referee, I can tell you that it is much harder to distinguish when two teams play in relatively similar colors. Same for the players too. You see a teammate in the corner of your eye, but ............oops, it's an opponent wearing dark grey, when you are in black.

It if it was that much of an issue, why would it be allowed? It’s not like they make money off the alts, cuz I can’t find one for sale anywhere. But I’m biased....I like them.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Final stats...great performance by Vomacka, who gets first star. A much needed win, although I think PC is a bit overrated ranking wise.
973CD427-823D-4BFF-93D9-3295106E7CCC.jpeg

Reaction Score

->Next up:

UConn will have a shorter turnover than usual with a series against the New Hampshire Wildcats coming up this weekend. The Huskies will travel to Durham on New Years’ Day for a 4:00 p.m. puck drop followed by a 4:00 p.m. game at Freitas Ice Forum the next day.

Reaction Score
Are the games against Maine and Vermont going to be rescheduled? I don’t see them on UConn’s schedule

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
There are schedule changes coming the week following the UNH Series...Stay tuned !! Great win for the Ice Bus Today....
Changes that mean many good matchups I hope! But then again...you haven’t posted here since last year...so one wonders...

Reaction Score

I agree we should wear a true contrast. Surprised PC wore black with us in those. I thought the home team decided on colors.

Reaction Score

I posted before that these UConn uniforms while not my favorite, don't really bother me, and that they could grow on me. However, I do agree that with the above that there should be a contrast in colors with two teams playing each other. I remember way back watching games on a black and white television where teams wearing similar colors would drive me crazy as it would be hard to tell the contrast. With all the experimental and variant uniforms being used today by teams, the contrast in uniforms should be a consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom