UConn v. #1 Boston College (Friday 1/22 @ Kelly @ 4p & Saturday 1/23 @ Freitas @ 4p on CW20) | Page 12 | The Boneyard

UConn v. #1 Boston College (Friday 1/22 @ Kelly @ 4p & Saturday 1/23 @ Freitas @ 4p on CW20)

Reaction Score
Short handed goals are killers...reminds me of Cory Rowan. Didn’t he have 6 as a senior?
How did so many people get into Freitas? I’d kill to be there. How ‘bout throwing a bone to some season ticket holders?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Short handed goals are killers...reminds me of Cory Rowan. Didn’t he have 6 as a senior?
How did so many people get into Freitas? I’d kill to be there. How ‘bout throwing a bone to some season ticket holders?
His last name was Ronan and he had 3 that year. I think the team had 6 though.

Reaction Score

“If I’m looking at the series, we’ve played Boston College four times — the number one team in the country,” Mike Cavanaugh said. “There’s 12 points available and they got six and we got six. I’m pretty happy with our effort this weekend and a little disappointed we didn’t fare better tonight but overall I’m pretty happy with our team.”

-> UConn will learn if and when it plays next weekend by Tuesday, when Hockey East announces the upcoming week’s schedule. The league had announced earlier that it will begin scheduling games on a week-by-week basis.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Thought they played pretty well across the weekend. BC is awful on the PP and great shorthanded. Been that way for a while. Its the oddest thing but a testament to their skill level.

Happily take the split and hoping that we get to see this team play someone like Merrimack for once. Not just because its "easier", I want to see if they can bring the intensity for that like they had to this week on short notice.

Reaction Score
OK Bomber...I know it’s Ronan, auto correct did that to me and I didn’t check spelling.
Cory had 6 career short handed goals. That kid was a scrapper!
Love the talent level and effort this year. I don’t think they’re capable of putting up a stinker like last year’s 2-6 Merrimack loss.

Reaction Score
On a conciliatory note, Vomacka's crazy glove save made ESPN'S top ten plays (#4)
Vomacka is really good. He has cleaned up a lot of the stuff he struggled with last year.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
OK Bomber...I know it’s Ronan, auto correct did that to me and I didn’t check spelling.
Cory had 6 career short handed goals. That kid was a scrapper!
Love the talent level and effort this year. I don’t think they’re capable of putting up a stinker like last year’s 2-6 Merrimack loss.
I wasn’t trying to be a wise guy. Sometimes people get names wrong...and yes, you are correct, he had six for his career...that’s pretty amazing considering he had 19 career goals. He was a scrapper, that’s for sure.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And the cream rose to the top! 4-2 win for BC! Go Eagles!
Lol, someone is butthurt from losing the the shoot out at home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom