UConn/USF game thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn/USF game thread

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Everyone who makes the "Purvis is a good kid something something ambassador" posts after any form of criticism after poor plays in game threads.

You still didn't answer his question. I'm assuming you mean me. I was talking about his motor, not his morality. And I'm standing by my comments. Dude is playing tonight, otherwise the season would be over.

I'll be your dum dum...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
You still didn't answer his question. I'm assuming you mean me. I was talking about his motor, not his morality. And I'm standing by my comments. Dude is playing tonight, otherwise the season would be over.

I'll be your dum dum...
Yea you're right I was talking about you

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Rodney with the circus shot for 2 more!!!! I'm your dum dum, baby!!-

Reaction Score
The Huskies do realize this is an elimination game that could lead to the end of the season, no? They do realize they are at home...no? This is a team they handled by like 50 a few weeks ago and struggling to push this to double digits now...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
There you go, Vance! Start to get hot...

H

huskymagic

This is what post Brimah UCONN will look like with Enoch, Corn on the Cobb, and Carlton manning the post.

PS: Our perimeter crew is getting lit up from 3 by USF. Jalen Adams with another horrible game, but yet people think Brimah is the problem. Wait until next year to see how good we've had it with Amida. Kentan is lost mentally last several games.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And Purvis on Vance for throwing to Amida. Having a great game and passing along Boneyard advice!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I'm amazed at your ability to stay so positive in the midst of this dumpster fire.

And this is drug-free too. ;)

I've been a Husky fan long enough to know that the season ain't over until it's over. I've seen some magical $#it over the years with this team, that's for sure...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This is what post Brimah UCONN will look like with Enoch, Corn on the Cobb, and Carlton manning the post.

PS: Our perimeter crew is getting lit up from 3 by USF. Jalen Adams with another horrible game, but yet people think Brimah is the problem. Wait until next year to see how good we've had it with Amida. Kentan is lost mentally last several games.

Agreed on Facey, but you do realize Adams is hobbled, right?

Reaction Score

How good we've had it with Brimah, lol. You do have a point which shows how incredibly bad we have been at developing any semblance of a frontcourt. If this coaching staff stays entirely intact heading into next season we are in all sorts of trouble.

Reaction Score
Purvis was ticked off that Jackson didn't throw it to him for a wide open three, instead tried to feed Brimah and it lead to a turnover and layup for USF. Purvis and Jackson were having words during the time out.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
And 1! Vital got a lot of meaningful experience during this trainers of a season, and I think it will really pay off next year...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom