Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Keep fighting the good fight 99.

Reaction Score
Semi-interesting Tidbits:
Wow...crazy that Shaqquan could end up at UConn. In the 8th grade he played a few tournaments with my son's team (SoCal ACES). He then left for the more established SCA (So Cal All Stars) program formerly headed by Pat Barrett (now directed by Kenny Story). In the past, SCA (an Adidas sponsored program) has directed several kids to UCLA (adidas program). In grade and middle school he lead his primary team the RC (Rancho Cucamonga) Bulls to many local championships in the Los Angeles area. Recently transferred from Mater Dei (a state/national HS powerhouse) to Taft High School (another state powerhouse, now coached by Jason Hart, of Syracuse fame). Q is a thin, but tall SG with very good ball handling skills and a very nice shooting stroke. Saw him play recently (Vegas Adidas 64) against Andre Drummond's CBC squad. Q was the best player for SCAs 17U team as an incoming sophomore (class of 2014). Hopefully I'll get a chance to see him this year for Taft.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Semi-interesting Tidbits:
Wow...crazy that Shaqquan could end up at UConn. In the 8th grade he played a few tournaments with my son's team (SoCal ACES). He then left for the more established SCA (So Cal All Stars) program formerly headed by Pat Barrett (now directed by Kenny Story). In the past, SCA (an Adidas sponsored program) has directed several kids to UCLA (adidas program). In grade and middle school he lead his primary team the RC (Rancho Cucamonga) Bulls to many local championships in the Los Angeles area. Recently transferred from Mater Dei (a state/national HS powerhouse) to Taft High School (another state powerhouse, now coached by Jason Hart, of Syracuse fame). Q is a thin, but tall SG with very good ball handling skills and a very nice shooting stroke. Saw him play recently (Vegas Adidas 64) against Andre Drummond's CBC squad. Q was the best player for SCAs 17U team as an incoming sophomore (class of 2014). Hopefully I'll get a chance to see him this year for Taft.

That is interesting. Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom