UConn @ UCF | Page 19 | The Boneyard

UConn @ UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Husky.jpg

Reaction Score
You don't really think that's in doubt, do you? USF, Tulane, E Carolina, all in the win column. Plus we will beat either Houston here or Cincy there. Houston in the cold and Cincy cause we're improving!! Temple is a toss up.

Someone actually called you a delusional optimist. Simply amazing. Then they wouldn't hire you because of it.

Knowing how successful you are at what you do,........

I wonder how many other optimists out there are wildly successful?

Reaction Score
Was just thinking this.
If Bryant wasnt absolutely priceless to this team I'd tend to agree. Score should have been the 50s but from cashing in early chances not 4th quarter garbage.

That said I'm pretty sure they beat us like 60-3 when they had bortles

Reaction Score
If Bryant wasnt absolutely priceless to this team I'd tend to agree. Score should have been the 50s but from cashing in early chances not 4th quarter garbage.

That said I'm pretty sure they beat us like 60-3 when they had bortles
It was 62-17.

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel like they were watching UConn play a clone of themselves from 2-3 years ago? Wide open dropped passes, mental lapses, penalties that negated a number of positive offensive plays, multiple interceptions, etc... Confirms for me that Diaco and staff have us heading back to where we were before the detour hit us! GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Recorded the game and couldn't believe it as I watched to see the lead keep growing and growing...awesome win! Beat USF next week and we could actually think about a bowl game.

Reaction Score
Okay so just a picture of your wife then.
:):) Sorry, wife doesn't want pictures on the internet and I agree. Wife ex is crazy, so we don't post pictures, ex doesn't know where in FL we are, so we don't want him to find us.

Got to protect my family...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Lawyer? I'm not a lawyer. I'm a tarot card reader.

About as accurate as your average boardwalk fortune teller. Missouri and Navy were sure things.

Reaction Score
Great win for your Huskies. I didn't catch the ending so If anyone has pics of Diaco getting the Gatorade Bucket or hoisting the grandest prize in all of sports please post them. I originally believed that Diaco was bat schit crazy in a bad way, but he just may prove to be the opposite. Either way the dude is fascinating.

As for UCF? Yikes. The wheels fell off that program in a hurry. They went from winning a BCS Game to looking like the team quarterbacked by Scott Bakula in Necessary Roughness. I get that they have injuries(all teams do) and losses to graduation, but they looked liked a team that didn't have a clue how to play football, and worse didn't care. Sad to say but Oleary is likely done, and UCF will likely need to go back to the drawing board. They could be a good spot for a guy like Schiano looking to work his way back in to coaching. Good luck against UCF. I hope the Huskies make a bowl this season, as your seniors deserve it.

Reaction Score
As for UCF? Yikes. The wheels fell off that program in a hurry. They went from winning a BCS Game to looking like the team quarterbacked by Scott Bakula in Necessary Roughness. I get that they have injuries(all teams do) and losses to graduation, but they looked liked a team that didn't have a clue how to play football, and worse didn't care. Sad to say but Oleary is likely done, and UCF will likely need to go back to the drawing board. They could be a good spot for a guy like Schiano looking to work his way back in to coaching. Good luck against UCF. I hope the Huskies make a bowl this season, as your seniors deserve it.

I know, normally you have to hire Paul Pasqualoni to achieve that level of ineptitude and misery that fast.

Reaction Score
Was at the game yesterday. Had a great time. Stadium is very nice. Sat near Jhavon Williams family and Ron johnsons. UCF fans very cool and very shell shocked. Tailgated in lot c then went to the memory mall. One of the bars actually paid for a plane banner that said oleary needs to step down. Memory mall is their center of campus tailgating for students located right before the stadium. There were tents food trucks and stage for bands to play. Hung out at burger u before and after game. Burger u kind of like an on campus Buffalo Wild Wings. Met some Uconn fans there.
Lots of questions about the trophy from students. Just told them our coach is a nut but I think they liked the idea of the trophy. There are no trophy games in the conference so It is innovative and may just catch on. Fans are really shocked at the way the team is playing.

Basically if any of you considering a road game Ucf is a good one. Lots of hotels and good restaurants nearby

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was at the game yesterday. Had a great time. Stadium is very nice. Sat near Jhavon Williams family and Ron johnsons. UCF fans very cool and very shell shocked. Tailgated in lot c then went to the memory mall. One of the bars actually paid for a plane banner that said oleary needs to step down. Memory mall is their center of campus tailgating for students located right before the stadium. There were tents food trucks and stage for bands to play. Hung out at burger u before and after game. Burger u kind of like an on campus Buffalo Wild Wings. Met some Uconn fans there.
Lots of questions about the trophy from students. Just told them our coach is a nut but I think they liked the idea of the trophy. There are no trophy games in the conference so It is innovative and may just catch on. Fans are really shocked at the way the team is playing.

Basically if any of you considering a road game Ucf is a good one. Lots of hotels and good restaurants nearby

Funny about the plane with banner. We were parked on the north side of the stadium and saw one plane with a banner. I was with @UConnFranklin and we both looked to see what it said. The plane we saw had a banner advertised AYCE steak for $25.

Agree on the stadium. Nice place. Funny that their luxury suites are situated to be on the shaded side of the stadium. It got very hot by halftime yesterday.

Reaction Score
Funny about the plane with banner. We were parked on the north side of the stadium and saw one plane with a banner. I was with @UConnFranklin and we both looked to see what it said. The plane we saw had a banner advertised AYCE steak for $25.

Agree on the stadium. Nice place. Funny that their luxury suites are situated to be on the shaded side of the stadium. It got very hot by halftime yesterday.
Saw that. There were two planes. One said that and one said oleary step down. Makes me wonder what kind of steak for 25. Guess it doesn't matter when your in college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom