Uconn/Towson Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Uconn/Towson Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really hope Warde fires PP and GDL tonight. Frankly, it is for their own good. They will be humiliated if they finish the season.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Wow.... I'm not stunned but I expected to beat this team. Deja vu all over again. If this game goes in the book as an L, I won't bother making a trip up from NJ. This sucks

Reaction Score
Even more galling ....

We are paying Paul Pasqualoni $1.6m (and his family member GDL something too much) for this. We could have many many great up&comers for the Price we are willing to put on the table. Hathaway .... meh ...

Reaction Score
u root for towson to run it up. this team isn't winning anything, they may not win a game. fire the entire staff now, lose every game, whatever. thing is, besides the 100 or so people on this board and maybe another 5,ooo at the game, no one cares;. football at Uconn is dead and so is the athletic department. It was a good run.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Thanks Jommy. As an alum who has been assasinated by the pollayana Dracula suppoters, I implore all alums and fans to call for HCPPs head and fatboy Warde as well

Reaction Score
BTW they show the sidelines. Towson coaches look like their average age is in the 30s. UCONN's sideline looks like they just took the community bus from the old Foagie home.

Reaction Score
Win or lose this performance stinks. Through nearly 3 full quarters, UCONN has shown itself to be the second most prepared team for this game. Congrats to Rob Ambrose, his team is inspired. Despite their alleged size advantage, UCONN is being beaten on both sides of the ball. PP needs to be fired now, the game obviously has passed him by. The man’s undying loyalty to GD has is apparently more important to him than his to his loyalty to UCONN. Let him be responsible for his priorities. Does anyone think that Randy Edsall would have lost this game?

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
PP is like a recurring nightmare I just can't wake up from.

Reaction Score
What I still can't figure out is why they hired a failure of a coach 2 years ago (PP) instead of anyone else. I'd take a TX/FL high school football coach over this garbage

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Look on the bright side we might break our scoring average from last year. Boy oh boy is this a swift kick in the jimmy

Reaction Score
Anyone with eyes and a brain could see what this hire would do to our program.

The real question is why no one in charge at UConn saw it.

Reaction Score
Our former AD wasn't good at his job, but is master of the revenge game. By hiring this coaching relic on his way out, he forced Uconn to eat and reheat a big F-U sandwich. You have to applaud his cunning.

Reaction Score
Our former AD wasn't good at his job, but is master of the revenge game. By hiring this coaching relic on his way out, he forced Uconn to eat and reheat a big F-U sandwich. You have to applaud his cunning.

Completely agree

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Oh My......I have zero words for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics