UConn Tournament Central: Upcoming Husky Hangouts/Watch Parties | The Boneyard

UConn Tournament Central: Upcoming Husky Hangouts/Watch Parties

TKs

Reaction Score
We’re ready for Thursday at TK’s in Danbury. Our UConn fan special (since 1990) is: pay what they are ranked (.21¢) for every other beer.

02091905-ABAE-4A4E-A532-9459D1E7E150.jpeg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Anybody in Fort Lauderdale area?
Hollywood. Young Circle.
Funny story I met a Husky fan Saturday at the Wharf in Fort Lauderdale. Same guy was at the UConn/DePaul game a few weeks ago, like me pre-gaming at Teds. He took a video at Teds and go figure, I’m in the video.

I was also blasted so if he’s on here what’s up I didn’t make it home Sat night.

Reaction Score
Meeting a feller from UConn who has a video of you at Ted's on his phone. No wonder you did not make it home! The horror, the horror. The Wharf eh? I was at Hunter and Bimini Bay a few weeka back. Surely The Wharf was hopping with spring breakers. FWIW: I saw a knockout quartet plus one at Publix this morning. I would have paid double for my grocieries to see that crew again. :p

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Meeting a feller from UConn who has a video of you at Ted's on his phone. No wonder you did not make it home! The horror, the horror. The Wharf eh? I was at Hunter and Bimini Bay a few weeka back. Surely The Wharf was hopping with spring breakers. FWIW: I saw a knockout quartet plus one at Publix this morning. I would have paid double for my grocieries to see that crew again. :p
We stopped in to the Wharf with the intention of getting one drink at 4:30pm, didn’t leave until well after 2am. Only thing I remember was multiple husky dogs there and that UConn fan/video. Mojo.

Reaction Score
We stopped in to the Wharf with the intention of getting one drink at 4:30pm, didn’t leave until well after 2am. Only thing I remember was multiple husky dogs there and that UConn fan/video. Mojo.
Hilarious. Just another night that does not want to end! Had them on the Broadwalk and my locals by me. I do not judge. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom