Uconn Tops BC Again | The Boneyard

Uconn Tops BC Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Womens hockey team shuts out #7 BC 2-0. Please play us in football.

2 of BC's best players are in Sochi right now on the USA Olympic Woman's Hockey team. ( USA beat Finland yesterday in the opening game 3-1, with 2 of the goals scored by BC gals, and the starting goalie the former goalie at BC ) Congrats to the UCONN Woman's hockey team however. Its good to see that BC will be playing UCONN in basketball and now in Men's Hockey as well. In time, they'll be a game in football too. 'Hope so , anyway !

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2 of BC's best players are in Sochi right now on the USA Olympic Woman's Hockey team. ( USA beat Finland yesterday in the opening game 3-1, with 2 of the goals scored by BC gals, and the starting goalie the former goalie at BC ) Congrats to the UCONN Woman's hockey team however. Its good to see that BC will be playing UCONN in basketball and now in Men's Hockey as well. In time, they'll be a game in football too. 'Hope so , anyway !

The way to offer congratulations is without qualification.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the congratulations :confused:

Reaction Score
The way to offer congratulations is without qualification.
My congrats were not made with " qualifications" however. They included a possible explanation for the loss for consideration from a BC fan's perspective.. no more no less, and can naturally be accepted or rejected by UCONN Woman Hockey fans. That said, so as to not appear ungracious, especially since I'm on a Uconn sports fan message board, let me amend my remarks above and offer my congratulations without any appearance of qualifications to the Uconn Woman's Hockey team for their win over #7 BC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer