UConn to use ACC officials in Independence | The Boneyard

UConn to use ACC officials in Independence

Reaction Score
ND does the same.

It used Big East football officials for home games until 2013, ACC ones since then.

Welcome to football Independence plus having your other sports in a conference.

Its nice that the Indy ranks are growing.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
ND does the same.

It used Big East football officials for home games until 2013, ACC ones since then.

Welcome to football Independence plus having your other sports in a conference.

Its nice that the Indy ranks are growing.
What are your thoughts on Brey’s comments about ACC refs screwing over ND for not being a football member? Many here convinced that AAC refs are kicking us in the ass on our way out.

Reaction Score
What are your thoughts on Brey’s comments about ACC refs screwing over ND for not being a football member? Many here convinced that AAC refs are kicking us in the ass on our way out.

I think Brey was actually the sound he made as well as his name....whined about calls after the FSU game...where the Irish actually had 27 FT's to FSU's 14.

Of course it is Nole fans who feel jobbed by Tobacco Road ...they have more calls against them with fewer called for them and lead the league in FT discrepancy.

But...ACC officiating is pretty awful...

Reaction Score

It may likely be true, but part of the landscape of being a football independent.

I am not a big fan of whining, though. Just play better and don't let it come down to a few calls.

Reaction Score
It may likely be true, but part of the landscape of being a football independent.

I am not a big fan of whining, though. Just play better and don't let it come down to a few calls.
I think he's referring mostly to basketball here.

Reaction Score
Frey is more than a whiner...he is a truth bender....

Notre Dame has had 98 MORE free throw attempts than their opponents...12 ACC teams have a lesser differential..

Reaction Score
I think he's referring mostly to basketball here.

Brey's point was that ND basketball is a full time member, but he thinks it gets discriminated against because ND football is independent.

So it goes, I say. Play better.

Reaction Score
I’m thrilled Brey is complaining. I agree we’re getting a rude send off.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
AAC refs have been bad since the conference changed it's name. The only difference is now (UConn) fans have something to pin it on.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What type of a send off were you expecting?
Thanks for the four NCAA titles, maybe? The only 4 in the history of the conference. They get to keep them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom