Uconn Tied for First Place? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Uconn Tied for First Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
WVU must be thinking of the Big 12 cause they are sucking big time.

Doubt many will make trip to Pitt vs UConn. Especially not in their colors.

I'm trying to, but as a UConn student, and the car at home, it's tough to :(

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Rutgers doesn't find a way to beat Louisville.... the negative press about UConn's Fiesta Bowl team will look glowing in comparison to this year's participant.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Occupy Heinz is the kind of thing that sounds great on the internet. When you actually have to get into a car and go watch UConn/Pitt it's a lot tougher.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Everything that can go wrong for this league does, so you may as well bet the farm on USF tomorrow, they'll beat Cincinnati just because that is how the Big East works. I can't wait to start reading about the tiebreakers.

F

fortebleedsblue

Everything that can go wrong for this league does, so you may as well bet the farm on USF tomorrow, they'll beat Cincinnati just because that is how the Big East works. I can't wait to start reading about the tiebreakers.

Who cares, the writing is on the wall, the Big East is done ... I'd rather go to as many BCS bowls as possible before the bid is taken away.

Reaction Score
Jesus Christ, can Tessitore and Gilmore talk about something besides how terrible the Big East is and how it'll be in the future?

WE GET IT YOU MORONS.

Reaction Score
Honestly if I have to listen to another minute of them mf'ing the big east... I want UCONN to win out and I'd never cheer for anything else but honestly, you have to agree that the outlook is bleak.

Reaction Score
ESPN kicking the crap out the Big East and relishing prospect of a loss of BCS auto bid. Have to agree we are on a sinking ship and we have get out before it takes us down.

F

fortebleedsblue

ESPN kicking the crap out the Big East and relishing prospect of a loss of BCS auto bid. Have to agree we are on a sinking ship and we have get out before it takes us down.

according to some on here its ok if we sink as long as we stay loyal to the big east... I mean it has basketball!!!!!

Reaction Score
And they talk up cuse as if it's on it's way to another title. They won't be in the ACC until '14 asses! Still two and a half seasons away!

F

fortebleedsblue

And they talk up cuse as if it's on it's way to another title. They won't be in the ACC until '14 asses! Still two and a half seasons away!

Thats as of now ..... but they will make the move before then. No sense in being in a lame duck conference.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who cares, the writing is on the wall, the Big East is done ... I'd rather go to as many BCS bowls as possible before the bid is taken away.

Yeah, I'd be more than happy to go to more BCS games... this year it would be a minor miracle to be bowl eligible. I know you can 'if' your way to the title, but it's just not going to happen.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Sean, don't ever stop believing in UConn winning the BE and going to the BCS.
Believing (rooting?) for anything else is preposterous.

I didn't know rooting for another team to win out, seeing as they already played us is preposterous.

The arrogance on this board at times is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog