UConn The Target | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn The Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'd say it's a guess. Not a bad guess but a guess. IMO, she's got the skills. If she's got the attitude and just steps up and grabs the wheel I believe he'll let her go.

Guards on UConn's 2016-2017 roster: Bent (Fr), Chong (Sr), Dangerfield (Fr), Lawlor (Sr), Nurse (Sr), Williams (Jr).
Two things we know for sure:
1. As of right now, Geno has an opening at the pg position.
2. There are only 2 real and viable candidates that can fill the position: Chong & Dangerfield.

Geno will no doubt sit back and see which one of them grabs the bull by the horns, and takes the job. At some point, one of them will out play the other one.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Guards on UConn's 2016-2017 roster: Bent (Fr), Chong (Sr), Dangerfield (Fr), Lawlor (Sr), Nurse (Sr), Williams (Jr).
2. There are only 2 real and viable candidates that can fill the position: Chong & Dangerfield.

Geno will no doubt sit back and see which one of them grabs the bull by the horns, and takes the job. At some point, one of them will out play the other one.
I agree with you and HOPE we don't end up having to start Nurse at the PG spot. She's terrific at so many things, but if she's the starting PG, that will mean something isn't right with Chong, or that CD is not ready yet, and that will bode ill for us...

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

Shame on you Carnac. Nurse is a Junior.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Shame on you Carnac. Nurse is a Junior.

Ooops. :eek: It's been a long day. I've been pontificating here in the yard for the last 5 hours. I'm tired. Thanks for the correction.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno has said that Saniya will start tomorrow. He says she is playing well. He goes on to say that she always plays well in November.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno has said that Saniya will start tomorrow. He says she is playing well. He goes on to say that she always plays well in November.

Leave it to Geno, the Philly smart aleck. Seriously, if someone at the game could tell us if Saniya is getting any special stretches for the IT Band, that would be useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom