UConn @ The Citadel (Fri. 3/9 @6p, Sat. 3/10@2p, Sun. 3/11@1p & Mon. 3/12 was canceled) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn @ The Citadel (Fri. 3/9 @6p, Sat. 3/10@2p, Sun. 3/11@1p & Mon. 3/12 was canceled)

Reaction Score
Two series losses to two teams that had no business winning. This team is quite an enigma.

Reaction Score
That's one less game on the resume. Really surprises me they didn't do a better job getting this one in.

Reaction Score
According to the Citadel website, the game has been cancelled? Now if the weather was that bad today, makes you wonder why they wouldn't have played a doubleheader yesterday. Makes no sense.

This was an easy call as well. Late last week I saw that there was a forecast for bad weather on Sunday/Monday in Charleston. I was thinking that there was going to be a doubleheader on either Saturday or Sunday all along.

UConn baseball is very proactive with home games about changing dates and times and occasionally venues for home games in an attempt to get them in. And a couple of weeks ago there was a change of schedule due to bad weather with the series against Southeastern Louisiana. I have a feeling these date/time changes are pretty much up to the home club, so I suspect the Citadel dropped the ball. I would also think the Citadel has greater flexibility being down south to reschedule games, so maybe getting another team on the schedule to replace UConn is not all that difficult for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom