UConn text alerts | The Boneyard

UConn text alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Anybody receive alerts for Our two most recent commits? I have ESPN UConn alerts. Got nothing from them or the Courant. I even waited 20 min.

Reaction Score
Nope... Got something for Gibbs and Miller but nothing for the last two...

Reaction Score
I use theScore app, which is great about pushing all relevant alerts. Never gone back to the ESPN app after using them.

Reaction Score
BleacherReport is great guys, a friend in my NBA fantasy league told me about it, you can choose teams or players to follow and you'll get push notifications, makes me check my phone whenever it vibrates now, because it could be a UConn player transferring or a recruit signed.

I barely ever use the app but the notifications come in handy quite a bit

Reaction Score
I use theScore app, which is great about pushing all relevant alerts. Never gone back to the ESPN app after using them.

I second this. I got notifications from all our recruits this off season. Even if the first Gibbs announcement wasn't true, it did come to fruition a month later.

Reaction Score
Bleacher Report is the best app out there for this type of info. I even get generic basketball recruiting which is very helpful, especially when Diamond Stone committed to Maryland.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Bleacher Report is the best app out there for this type of info. I even get generic basketball recruiting which is very helpful, especially when Diamond Stone committed to Maryland.
After getting the app. Do you pick your team & get push notifications or can you get text alerts? If yes. How do you setup?

Reaction Score
After getting the app. Do you pick your team & get push notifications or can you get text alerts? If yes. How do you setup?

I get notifications of like an NBA playoff game at the half, injury updates, basically anything newsworthy regarding UConn by selecting them as a favorite or whatever they call it. Like when there was the OKC-Ollie talk, those were coming to me by way of push notifications. It works well, you might end up with overkill but I've enjoyed it since the recruiting period without a doubt

GemParty

Reaction Score
I'll try it. Thanks everyone!

Reaction Score
WhereistheDove? said:

Same. Dumped espn for them a while ago. Much cleaner look also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom