UConn @ Texas State Bobcats (Fri. 3/8 @ 7:30p ET, Sat. 3/9 @ 3:30 ET & Sun. 3/10 @ 1p ET) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Texas State Bobcats (Fri. 3/8 @ 7:30p ET, Sat. 3/9 @ 3:30 ET & Sun. 3/10 @ 1p ET)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hi there
I recall reading somewhere that Texas State was supposed to be a really solid club this year
Is that correct or am I experiencing a deja vu from last year or the year before?
Thanks

Reaction Score
Hi there
I recall reading somewhere that Texas State was supposed to be a really solid club this year
Is that correct or am I experiencing a deja vu from last year or the year before?
Thanks

Yes -expected to be a good team this year. From earlier in thread (national baseball writer for D1Baseball.com):

Reaction Score
On The Upswing: Teams Climbing The Ranks • D1Baseball

>Connecticut
The Huskies have played a tough nonconference schedule, and until this past weekend, had to get the job done without All-American lefthander Mason Feole. Two weekends ago, the Huskies went 2-2 out at the Coastal Carolina tournament, but finished the weekend with a bang with a win over Illinois. That apparently has kick-started the Huskies, because they took a sneaky nice road series win from Texas State down in the Lone Star State last weekend. Pat Winkel led the offensive charge in the first game, as the Huskies knocked out red-hot Texas State starter Nicholas Fraze after he allowed eight runs on nine hits in 4.2 innings. In the second game, Feole put together a quality start on a limited pitch count, striking out two, showing a little rustiness command-wise, and also tossing 4.1 no-hit innings in the winning cause.<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom