UConn-Texas Game Thread | Page 32 | The Boneyard

UConn-Texas Game Thread

Reaction Score
He has no post moves and he has a lousy handle.

he can also be very disruptive because sometimes the refs have to stop the game to check his uniform because he keeps on spilling marinara sauce on it..........

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
he can also be very disruptive because sometimes the refs have to stop the game to check his uniform because he keeps on spilling marinara sauce on it.....
Word on the street is he is too laid back and is weak on player development.

Reaction Score
That was one heck of a team though. Went 40-0 and had Mo, Bria, KML, Stewie, and Stef as starters with Kiah as the bench.
Who needed a 7 th or 8th player when KIAH --played enough defense for 5 people?? She was by far the best eraser Uconn ever had. She erased a lot of defensive mistakes.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Who needed a 7 th or 8th player when KIAH --played enough defense for 5 people?? She was by far the best eraser Uconn ever had. She erased a lot of defensive mistakes.
Of the handful of players in the history of UConn WBB to achieve a triple double, Kiah is the only one who’s triple double included blocked shots.

Reaction Score
Of the handful of players in the history of UConn WBB to achieve a triple double, Kiah is the only one who’s triple double included blocked shots.
You can probably tell, although not blatantly evident, I liked all things KIAH.

Reaction Score
Had Tuck not had to end her season early because of the knee injury, she would have been that 7th player. That's some team when Morgan Tuck is your #7.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<I think it was in the Houston game that Z actually made a layup with her left hand. I was so excited I spilled my beer. :)

But last night she made a great move to the basket on the left side, where she was met by one of TX Bigs. Z shot the ball with her right hand directly into the defender and it was blocked. I was so upset I spilled my beer. :( >>

I think I'll pick you up a sippy cup for Xmas. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom