UConn Tailgate Ambulance for Sale | The Boneyard

UConn Tailgate Ambulance for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fellow Husky Fans,

I own "Thirst & Ten" tailgate ambulance and will be putting it up for sale. I have thoroughly enjoyed the retrofit to make it what it is today and of course the tailgating. I have 8 season tickets and it easily can transport that many along with gear.
Contrary to what many may think the sale has nothing to do with the current state of our team. I have a 9 year old daughter who plays travel hockey, I am the coach and it has become impossible to tailgate full time as we have done in that past. Luckily I still can make most games.
Please contact me if there is serious interest. I will not give it away but also understand that I will never get what I have into it.
Before I market it to other schools (There is a hockey school in the new haven area who is promoting tailgating at hockey games) I wanted to reach out to fellow husky fans. I can be reached on my cell 203.464.2394

Go Huskies!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fellow Husky Fans,

I own "Thirst & Ten" tailgate ambulance and will be putting it up for sale. I have thoroughly enjoyed the retrofit to make it what it is today and of course the tailgating. I have 8 season tickets and it easily can transport that many along with gear.
Contrary to what many may think the sale has nothing to do with the current state of our team. I have a 9 year old daughter who plays travel hockey, I am the coach and it has become impossible to tailgate full time as we have done in that past. Luckily I still can make most games.
Please contact me if there is serious interest. I will not give it away but also understand that I will never get what I have into it.
Before I market it to other schools (There is a hockey school in the new haven area who is promoting tailgating at hockey games) I wanted to reach out to fellow husky fans. I can be reached on my cell 203.464.2394

Go Huskies!

1770.jpg

Interior Picts?

Full disclosure: I'm not a potential buyer but I'd be curious to see the retrofit and it has to be helpful in marketing it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Before I market it to other schools (There is a hockey school in the new haven area who is promoting tailgating at hockey games) I wanted to reach out to fellow husky fans.
Thank you for this. I am not going to be able to bid (the family CFO is on to my ways -- see my avatar that I bought by "mistake" on eBay), but if it has to go, then here is hoping that it goes to a school that features blue in it colors. ;)

Reaction Score
This thing is a beautiful beast! If I didn't have a daughter heading to college...

Sarah and I both lived in Windham Hall back in the early '90s. Enjoyed tailgating next to you guys a few times last year. Your daughter and my daughter played video games together.

Good luck with the sale!

Reaction Score
Well... the mid field graphic is inaccurate so its a no for me. Jk, awesome rig man. Must kill you to be getting rid of it. I might would just have to put it on blocks til I could use it again.

Reaction Score
Thank you for this. I am not going to be able to bid (the family CFO is on to my ways -- see my avatar that I bought by "mistake" on eBay), but if it has to go, then here is hoping that it goes to a school that features blue in it colors. ;)

For the love of God... Get rid of that blue mid life crisis mobile and buy the GD ambulance!!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the interest in the ambulance. I delivered it today to the new owners. Very bittersweet. Although, they are die hard husky fans which makes it easier!

Go Huskies! Better days ahead.

Thanks for adding to the UConn Tailgate lore over the years!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was one of the people who checked it out last night. Really incredible. Loved the stickers with current NFL guys. Look forward to seeing it again with the new owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom