11 is way better than 2..!! :)
- Apr 1, 2013
After 14 games, UConn is 13-1 and many of their stats are what fans expect. Here are 5 that are surprising.
1. Crystal is shooting 95.8% from the charity stripe. She is 23-24. Freshman year she made 59.3%...
2. Last season Katie Lou had 145 rebounds. This year she has 116 in 14 games.
3. Christyn leads the team in minutes played with 480. She has a better % from three than Lou (43.8% vs 39.6%), more blocked shots than Megan and fewer turnovers than any starter.
4. Pheesa is averaging a double-double in points and rebounds. Stewie never averaged a double-double.
5. Crystal and Christyn each have more rebounds than Olivia Nelson-Ododa. (52, 54 versus 37)
P.S. - Bonus shocking stat. Notre Dame was awarded 39 free throws against L'ville. UConn had 36 tries, in the last three games, combined.