UConn star Paige Bueckers ‘getting closer’ to return from knee injury | The Boneyard

UConn star Paige Bueckers ‘getting closer’ to return from knee injury

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
“Where I’m at now, I’ve been able to do a lot more basketball, and that’s lit a new spark under me, to see myself getting closer and cutting and shooting and going through drills at practice,” she said. “I’ve had many milestones along the way that have lit a new fire under me.”

Reaction Score
Exac
Take it easy, big girl!

We can hardly wait to see you in November, stronger than ever.

Exactly, Bone Dog. How about waiting 'a day or two' longer than those two months, Paige? I know that likely won't happen, but this is the time to show you have patience to go with all that fire and talent.

Reaction Score
Lest my eyes deceived me, Ice and Jana were suited up and participating in pregame warmups. Neither will forfeit a full year for a few minutes of PT, but it's nice to see them on the court. Paige was not suited up, but she was moving around like she was itching to get back playing.

Reaction Score
I think that it would be nice to see all of the injured players well and playing up to their potential. It is too bad that Dorka and Lou will be moving on as it would have been nice to see this year's UConn team compete right now with that level of talent against South Carolina or any other major competitive teams.

Reaction Score
Exac

Exactly, Bone Dog. How about waiting 'a day or two' longer than those two months, Paige? I know that likely won't happen, but this is the time to show you have patience to go with all that fire and talent.

I wouldn’t worry. It’s clear that Paige and her doctors and her trainers have been conservative in her recovery. It has been 7 1/2 months since her injury. There are lots of players who have returned to the court to play in games in less time than that.

Reaction Score
23-24 season is going to be spectacular with everybody back and healthy.Our competition will be groaning and wailing at the most dominant team in Women's college BB. Not saying the forbidden word, Uconn should go undefeated next year and when Uconn wins No.12 this year, our goal will be No.13 next year. HUSKIES FOREVER!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Jim

Reaction Score
I was watching Paige during the BE tourney, and while she was involved in the game you could see in her face how much she wanted to be out on the court with her teammates, particularly that her buddy Azzi was no longer sitting beside her. Given the competitor that she is, it must be tearing her up inside to not be part of the action. This post season might be the most mentally challenging part of her rehab.

Reaction Score
23-24 season is going to be spectacular with everybody back and healthy.Our competition will be groaning and wailing at the most dominant team in Women's college BB. Not saying the forbidden word, Uconn should go undefeated next year and when Uconn wins No.12 this year, our goal will be No.13 next year. HUSKIES FOREVER!!! GO HUSKIES!!!
Be careful what you ask for. They will miss Dorka terribly; until that position is settled and the 1000 transfers are resettled, I am not predicting anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom