UConn should hire Paul Johnson | The Boneyard

UConn should hire Paul Johnson

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
1608060127328.png

Reaction Score
Comedy! On the eve of National Signing day. UConn expects to sign some big uglies to reestablish smash mouth running & major pass protection so that its qbs have time to deliver the ball to speedy wideouts. The OP wants the Huskies to play the triple option, which requires undersized o-linemen. Ludicrous!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Comedy! On the eve of National Signing day. UConn expects to sign some big uglies to reestablish smash mouth running & major pass protection so that its qbs have time to deliver the ball to speedy wideouts. The OP wants the Huskies to play the triple option, which requires undersized o-linemen. Ludicrous!
I just want them to play

Reaction Score

I think he just wants to win some football games again. A feat that this current regime has demonstrated little aptitude at accomplishing over the last 4 years.

Reaction Score
I think he just wants to win some football games again. A feat that this current regime has demonstrated little aptitude at accomplishing over the last 4 years.
Next season you're going to see a jump quality of defense. Spanos is going to have the defense ready. And tbh, our offense wasn't terrible last year. Zerg showed he can throw the ball. Made some freshman mistakes, but had the confidence to come back out and continue to throw the ball. I think with the receiving corps we have and improvement by all the QB's, we're going to see a completely different team.

Reaction Score
Thanks but no thanks. No interest in watching the triple option. Just painfully boring to watch.

Reaction Score
Does Benedict have a good relationship with Gus? Pre-retirement gig? It's almost the triple option.

Reaction Score
Either Randy brings something to the table this coming year or he has to go. There are too many good young coaches proving they can put together good programs with limited tools.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom