UConn-Seton Hall Pregame Preview with Beat Writer | The Boneyard

UConn-Seton Hall Pregame Preview with Beat Writer

Reaction Score
We need this win. Not sure why all other teams will play a fill-in game but not us. Not sure how we can reschedule Nova. St John's has 2 open dates that can work with us for a make-up

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'd love to listen to this on my ride home. Do you know when it'll be updated so I can download it in Google Podcasts?

Reaction Score
We need this win. Not sure why all other teams will play a fill-in game but not us. Not sure how we can reschedule Nova. St John's has 2 open dates that can work with us for a make-up
For me it would be a nice win not a necessity. If we lose a close game to a really solid club, I won’t be upset. Especially now since we KNOW James could/should be back next game. We’re a top 3 team in the big east with him.

Reaction Score
I'd love to listen to this on my ride home. Do you know when it'll be updated so I can download it in Google Podcasts?

It's been published. Sometimes takes the bigger pod players a little while to get up to speed.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It's been published. Sometimes takes the bigger pod players a little while to get up to speed.

Ah gotcha. I just checked again and it's there now. Thanks!

Reaction Score
It's not for a lack of trying

That can only mean one team then. Villanova. And we know Jay Wright wants that game to happen.

The Huskies latest suspension of play was due to a positive COVID-19 test among the officials working their game against Butler on Jan. 26. They were able to get back to work full bore on Monday. Meanwhile, two more games were postponed, and the schedule is very tight between now and the Big East Tournament, with little room to make up all three of the conference games lost. But UConn has played fewer games than any Big East team except DePaul, and the conference would like to prioritize makeup games for teams that haven’t played as many as others.

“There’s been some conversation about adding one, trying to add a marquee game back,” Hurley said. “It would make things incredibly tight for us, and would put us in a situation you would rarely see a college team in. But selfishly, to get a quad 1 [opponent] chance would be really nice for us. We aspire to play in the NCAA Tournament, so squeezing in a quad 1 game would be appealing, we just have to balance out player welfare and not run these guys into the ground.”

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Tyler Calvaruso who covers Seton Hall Men's Basketball for Rivals joins me to preview the upcoming UConn-Seton Hall match up. We discuss players to look out for, talk the Hall's up and down season, this new renewed rivalry and more.

Most Seton Hall fans are thrilled that UConn is back. This is a huge game. Can’t wait for the tip!

Reaction Score
Most Seton Hall fans are thrilled that UConn is back. This is a huge game. Can’t wait for the tip!

I know the Hall has struggled but yet are a very impressive team. And honestly the mismatches we have in this game especially without Bouk scare the crap out of me. They defend well and their size can make things tough for our guards, can't wait either but very concerned. 2 week layoff hurts too, will be impressed with our guys if they pull out this one.

Reaction Score
Need a win today. Willard does not like UConn because we will now beat him on the court and off the court in recruiting. LETS GO HUSKIES

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom