UConn -Seton Hall post game presser | The Boneyard

UConn -Seton Hall post game presser

Reaction Score

Loving the bonds amongst the Huskies, exemplified here that Amari and Aaliyah will be spending the holiday break at Caroline's home, not that far from Storrs. I know that sort of thing is not uncommon, but it was cool to see how happy Caroline is that her teammates will be joining her.

Thanks, Nan, for sharing the pressers.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I like how she calls Ducharme “Carol”
Like “Oh Carol”
Wow! I guess when I "complained" to BYers that referred to Caroline as Carol, I was totally the one being the Jerk (or whatever I can be called here on the BY by the people that I probably offended).
I hereby post my sincere apologies.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Wow! I guess when I "complained" to BYers that referred to Caroline as Carol, I was totally the one being the Jerk (or whatever I can be called here on the BY by the people that I probably offended).
CD, Coach, and the entire staff can refer to the players any way they choose. They have a different relationship than fans.

When I see Caroline on video saying she prefers to be called Carol I'll refer to Caroline as Carol. Until then, Caroline is Caroline. Aaliyah is not lyla. Ayanna isn't yanna.

I'm just trying to be respectful towards the kids.

Being dyslexic the proper spelling escapes me more often than not. I do a lot of copy paste to get it correct.

Just Say-N

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
a couple of times i've heard geno call a player 'karo' FWIW.

i assume he was referring to caroline

{i prefer anything to 'cd')

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am not sure you are being the "Jerk" , and many people chose to give nicknames to the ladies. As long as the connotation is not disrespectful, I see no issue. The misspelling is what peeves me, but I am probably being a "Jerk" about it. And as far as what offended BYers call you, maybe they are jerks ,too! It is sooo easy to be offended nowadays.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Accepted, but you don’t have to be a Jerk about it.

;)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
"That’s not my pay grade." "Where she stands is up to the medical staff." Great answers to someone's question about the status of Azzi's rehab. It sounded to me that when players are injured and are under medical care then the coaches aren't involved in their playing status until the medical staff gives the players the ok to "rejoin" the team.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I couldn't understand what Caroline said about Nika and where she is going over the Holidays. Did anyone hear what she said.

Reaction Score
I couldn't understand what Caroline said about Nika and where she is going over the Holidays. Did anyone hear what she said.
Sounded like 'family and friends.' I'm sure she'll be well looked after...

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Maria Marino interviewed Nika for SNY after the game and Nika said she is not going home but is getting together with some friends from Croatia. Hopefully that includes sister Hana.

Why do I think that is going to be a crazy fun time?

Aaliyah seemed to indicate that she and Caroline would see her as well.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have nothing particularly useful to say here, but since that has never stopped me before.... When I saw CD's presser it popped into my head that I'm very glad we still have Geno. I just really like Geno's postgame insight and don't get as much out of CD's. I'll be waiting in the courtyard for the stoning.

Reaction Score
Just to complete an idea stated above: Hana Muhl, freshman guard with Ball State.

Reaction Score
I have nothing particularly useful to say here, but since that has never stopped me before.... When I saw CD's presser it popped into my head that I'm very glad we still have Geno. I just really like Geno's postgame insight and don't get as much out of CD's. I'll be waiting in the courtyard for the stoning.
No stones, I enjoy Geno. I find C.D. interesting. What's not to like with a winning combination?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom