UCONN sections at MSG | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN sections at MSG

Reaction Score
I hope. UConn fans I have spoken to are passing on this game because of the late week night start. The Maryland game from a few years ago (picture Ollie throwing papers onto the floor) was a disaster catching that midnight train in a rush (next train after midnight is 1am) and I think people are steered away from that. At least the few I’ve spoke to.

It's possible. The turnout for the Nova game last year was incredible but that was a Saturday. 50-75% of that would be great. Indiana fans are taking notice of how we turnout at the Garden

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
My 2nd biggest client is a major retailer with an upper tier box for all Garden events. I was invited to go to the game Tuesday but have to be in Toronto for meetings with a division of their biggest rival. Who happens to be my biggest customer. I'd start a poll here if I knew how.

I'm torn. I've watched more than a dozen concerts/sporting events in that sky box and it's insane. But business is business and the ROI in Canada is much greater. Would be a no brainer I'd be at the game two years ago but the tariff war with China has made every deal crucial these days.

I bought $10 worth of Power Ball tickets today and holding out hope those fin ping pong balls make my decision for me at this point.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My 2nd biggest client is a major retailer with an upper tier box for all Garden events. I was invited to go to the game Tuesday but have to be in Toronto for meetings with a division of their biggest rival. Who happens to be my biggest customer. I'd start a poll here if I knew how.

I'm torn. I've watched more than a dozen concerts/sporting events in that sky box and it's insane. But business is business and the ROI in Canada is much greater. Would be a no brainer I'd be at the game two years ago but the tariff war with China has made every deal crucial these days.

I bought $10 worth of Power Ball tickets today and holding out hope those fin ping pong balls make my decision for me at this point.
I will take the Garden gig for you. You really should be in Toronto.

Reaction Score
Happy to see Uconn was selling tix in 211. I got mine off ticketmaster in 211

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I will take the Garden gig for you. You really should be in Toronto.

I'm the "in" though, 8893.

Trust me, they have to account for all guests so they can write the expense off as business but that doesn't mean the rules can't be bent. My buddy is a 49yo, 6'4", 270 lb Portuguese dude but I somehow passed him off as the son of my Chinese factory owner who is 55 to see AC/DC with Axl Rose filling in for Brian Johnson a few years ago.

If I win Power Ball or make a dumb decision and decide to go, you're my plus+ 1, I promise.

Reaction Score
Indiana 100% had a better turnout than UConn in 2013-14. Probably 60-40 and even that might be generous to us. They also all wear the striped red and white pants

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
To @gtcam point I think it will be different this time around. No holiday, game not on a weekend. Indiana does have a decent alumni base in NYC but I was at Rutgers/Indiana @ MSG last year and it was a turnout UConn should outnumber.
Yeah but last time ( two times?) we played them they’re fan base showed up. Plus we’re UCONN, not Rutgers

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
in 111 with my seventh grader, will be rooting hard for Tech in the opener as all Husky fans should.

Reaction Score
Section 4... behind the bench ... I’ll be at legends pre game...drinks on me ;)

Reaction Score
Two people in my group backed out last minute. Selling two tickets at face in section 208. PM me.

Reaction Score
Lucky enough to have gotten a ticket in my company's box...

Will certainly try and make it a UConn section..

Reaction Score
Any promo codes going around? Saw a buy 1 get 1 in my spam folder from msg from cyber monday. Wish I saw it a week ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom