UConn Season Wins | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Season Wins

Reaction Score
Lets just stipulate that the pandemic never happened and that the schedule remains the same. I am curious how people think UConn wins more than two games. After a decade of happy preseason thinking, I would have thought that would have disappeared by now. Personally I would pick 2 W's for the simple reason that the pendulum would have swung back to decent (or at least not quite so awful as before) D but gawd awful O. Rebuilding O line and unproven/flawed QB's, exacerbated by regression to a back to basics RRPP offensive style (HCRE's default comfort place) and questions on special teams. Have I missed anything? Yup, the schedule looks a little less challenging, but still ....
That’s a realist view. I always hope for more but am almost always wrong and disappointed. I comfort myself by thinking I am not playing and there is nothing I can do. I still remain a fan and am not embarrassed to admit it.

Reaction Score
That’s a realist view. I always hope for more but am almost always wrong and disappointed. I comfort myself by thinking I am not playing and there is nothing I can do. I still remain a fan and am not embarrassed to admit it.
I think we win more than two. Hoping for four wins, and just as important, no 70 point blowouts. Lol

Reaction Score
I think 4. Maybe 5. The home schedule is not that great so we pick up a couple out of Army, ODU, Liberty, MTSU plus UMass and Maine. If, and I realize it is a huge if, we are playing well Illinois isn’t Ohio State and Indiana won’t be mistaken for Michigan. But I think those are a bridge too far. San Jose is too far away so that will be a tough one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom