UConn saw Brandon Austin, Isaiah Lewis, Amile Jefferson, Rondae Jefferson, Savon Goodman, Daiquan Wa | The Boneyard

UConn saw Brandon Austin, Isaiah Lewis, Amile Jefferson, Rondae Jefferson, Savon Goodman, Daiquan Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Amile cut UCONN according to Zags
http://www.zagsblog.com/2012/01/02/amile-jefferson-down-to-five/

The 6-foot-7 Jefferson told the paper he’s considering N.C. State, Villanova, Ohio State, Kentucky, and Temple. Stanford is out and Temple is a long shot.

I wonder if UConn was omitted by mistake. Just 3 weeks ago Jefferson said, "I'm still looking at Villanova, UConn, Kentucky, Ohio State, NC State, and Temple," Jefferson said, noting that he has offers from all six.

As for Stanford and Maryland, Jefferson said, "I just haven't talked to them in a little while."

In the Zagsblog entry there isn't any mention of UConn being dropped from his list. Plus I know the UConn coaches have visited Jefferson very recently and they like him very much.

Reaction Score
Alex Kline said Amile has cut us as well. It makes sense, how many wings are in front of him, Daniels, Scoe and Niels he would get no time. Also I want a big man to fill the gap of Drummond so I would much prefer Bennett.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
seems like were def in the market for at least 1 big guy for this class to go with omar. as far as 13/14 go, i see no reason why we need to leave this state for guys. there are a handful of top top players around and the positions are spread pretty evenly. if your not happy with a iverson(wing)/bueafort(guard)/paschal(center) or like a dukes(pg)/frame(g-f) among others... then we still shouldn't be looking far. tilton/ne prep and nyc should be far enough to go considering the amont of kids , ma always has a couple solid kids 2. the only way i leave new england/nyc is to go see ok4 and see if he is truly interested in following footsteps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom