UConn roots for in the Sweet 16?

Reaction Score
1) No ACC
2) No Big10
3) No SECheaters
4) No Kansas
5) No "Big East" (so called)

Reaction Score
Well, he was leading the championship game at halftime, and down just one with under a minute left.

Well, did he win? And it took him how long to make that single final 4? Alright then.

Reaction Score
Well, did he win? And it took him how long to make that single final 4? Alright then.
So, to be clear, you argument here was that he will never win a title, and are using as evidence that he will never win a title the fact that he was one minute away from winning a title last year?

The NCAAT is largely a crapshoot. The fact that the guy was this close to a title means that his "too reclusive" nature that "doesn't like that spotlight" probably won't get in his way, though.

Reaction Score
So, to be clear, you argument here was that he will never win a title, and are using as evidence that he will never win a title the fact that he was one minute away from winning a title last year?

The NCAAT is largely a crapshoot. The fact that the guy was this close to a title means that his "too reclusive" nature that "doesn't like that spotlight" probably won't get in his way, though.

I know you have a bone to pick over me telling you to take a week off and that you're too deep into the BY, but give me a break. I didn't make any "argument", I stated an opinion and the why on a topic that you don't know anything about either, unless you can see the future.

Being that the best predictive measure available is Few's past, that's what I used. 0 titles, 1 final 4 in roughly 20 years on the job.

I know it'll be hard for you to do, but save us both the time and don't respond. I honestly don't care whether Few wins a title this year or not. I offered an opinion on something that can't be argued due to it's nature, go find something better to do.

Reaction Score
1. Gonzaga
2. Loyola
3. Nevada
4. Texas A & M
5. West Virginia
6. Texas Tech
7. Purdue
8. Kansas State

I'd be good with any of these.

9. Florida State
10. Clemson

I'd be fine even though it's ACC

11. Michigan
12. Kansas
13. Villanova

Likely when push comes to shove, these will be the lesser of the evils remaining

14. Kentucky
15. Duke
16. Syracuse

Hell no.

Reaction Score
I know you have a bone to pick over me
:rolleyes:

I don't remember that, nor do I know who you are. In this thread you said something I thought made little sense (guy who came 1 minute from a NC will never win a NC), so I disagreed. It's a message board, it's for conversation and disagreement.

Happy to let this one go, though.

Reaction Score
:rolleyes:

I don't remember that, nor do I know who you are. In this thread you said something I thought made little sense (guy who came 1 minute from a NC will never win a NC), so I disagreed. It's a message board, it's for conversation and disagreement.

Happy to let this one go, though.

Yes, my claim that guy who hasn't won will continue to not win certainly makes "little sense". Astute as ever.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I’m rooting for Michigan I think at this point, but not super confident they can go far.

Prob be ok with Villanova and a select few others. But really I hate most of the teams left or just don’t give a about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom