UConn - Richmond officially OFF | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn - Richmond officially OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone needs to stop living...every...single...moment of every...single...day in the mistaken belief that by not living we won’t die.

You can live a better life social distancing in 2020 than you could living a regular life in 1992. It's not that hard. Sack up for 4 months until the vaccines are rolled out.

There are 100,000 people hospitalized in the US with COVID at this moment.

Do you know how many they have hospitalized in Australia with COVID? 0. They literally have no people in the hospital for it right now. They're hosting 40,000 people rugby events. Let me adjust this for populaion. Australia has 1/12 our population, so let's multiply zero by 12 and we get... 0.

We could have beaten this. But we didn't because we're too proud and too dumb.

Reaction Score
If people don't understand by now, they just don't want to. There's no reason to try to convince them.

Reaction Score
If people don't understand by now, they just don't want to. There's no reason to try to convince them.

We have to keep trying, because it's a public health crisis, and their actions affect me and more specifically my grandparents, whether I like it or not. My grandparents, who are massive UConn fans for the record, and who have been been more or less bunkered down in a basement for 9 full months while these idiots go around spreading a disease that would kill them if they happened to roll the wrong number on a die (1/6 chance, 30% chance of 1 dying if they both contracted it).

But I guess we don't need to just stay home and binge Netflix and Apple+ because we need to live our lives and damn the people who are lost in the crusade for normalcy. Queen's Gambit and Ted Lasso are both terrific, btw.

Reaction Score
Yeah we just have to remember these are just games. People's lives are more important than a basketball game. Wow people in American are only about immediate gratification and are very selfish.

Reaction Score
No chance we get a game in next week. Hurley has made it clear he prefers practices over games. Most teams would bend over backwards to play as many games as possible -- but not DH, he's made that known.
What a strange thing to pull completely out of your ass. No surprise who the sole “like” on that post is either.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You can live a better life social distancing in 2020 than you could living a regular life in 1992. It's not that hard. Sack up for 4 months until the vaccines are rolled out.

There are 100,000 people hospitalized in the US with COVID at this moment.

Do you know how many they have hospitalized in Australia with COVID? 0. They literally have no people in the hospital for it right now. They're hosting 40,000 people rugby events. Let me adjust this for populaion. Australia has 1/12 our population, so let's multiply zero by 12 and we get... 0.

We could have beaten this. But we didn't because we're too proud and too dumb.

We definitely haven't handled this virus well, but Australia is an unfair comparison. As an island, they can control every person that enters the country, and at 1/12 our population, it's also much easier to manage when the numbers are low.

Reaction Score
What a strange thing to pull completely out of your ass. No surprise who the sole “like” on that post is either.

It's true. Hurls has always preferred practice to games....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom