UConn (Reverse) Sheep Trivia 2020 | The Boneyard

UConn (Reverse) Sheep Trivia 2020

Reaction Score
Nothing else going on with sports and there always seems to be a lot of interest in these games so threw this together quick this morning

Rules:
  • There are two types of questions: Sheep questions (1-13) and Reverse Sheep questions (14-25).
  • For Sheep questions (1-13), you want to answer what you think will be given most often by other people. For example, if the question is "Name a Duke player" a good answer might be Christian Laettner and a bad answer would likely be Nick Horvath.
  • For Reverse Sheep questions (14-25), you want to give the answer that you think will be given least often by other people. For example, if the question is "Name a basketball conference in the NCAA", a terrible answer would probably be the ACC. A good answer would probably be the Horizon League.
  • In Sheep questions, you get one negative point for every person that gives the same answer as you, including yourself. For example, if you and six other people said Laettner, all seven of you would get -7 points. No points are given if you are the only person to say an answer.
  • In Reverse Sheep questions, you get one positive point for every person that gives the same answer as you, including yourself. If you and ten other people said the ACC, you would get 11 points.
  • Incorrect answers in Reverse Sheep get the number of points for the answer with the most votes + 1, making it worse than giving the worst correct answer. Incorrect answers for Sheep questions will be worth 0.
  • The lowest total score wins. In the above two examples, your current score would be –7 + 11 = 4.
  • No using Google, Wikipedia, etc. if you don't have to. Try to remain moral in this (i.e. don't use them to cheat).
  • Fill out the Google Form to submit your answers. Do not post your responses in this thread or tell anyone else.
  • Answers are due by Thursday, April 23rd at 11:59PM ET. Answers will be revealed over the following day(s).
UConn (Reverse) Sheep Trivia - 2020 Questions

All questions refer to the UConn men's basketball program unless otherwise specified.

Here are the questions, feel free to PM me with any questions/issues.

Sheep Questions
1) Name a UConn player to average 10+ PPG each season of their career
2) Name a head coach at UConn
3) Name a team that UConn beat to reach the National Championship game
4) Name a team who was in both the old and new Big East conference (excluding UConn)
5) Name a player who has committed to UConn under Dan Hurley
6) Name a member of the 1000 point club at UConn
7) Name a team who beat UConn while UConn was ranked #1 in the AP rankings
8) Name a UConn player with 1000+ points and rebounds
9) Name a player to score 40+ points in a game for UConn
10) Name a player who has transferred out of UConn
11) Name a team to receive NCAA sanctions in the past 5 years
12) Name a Big East team who made the final top 25 ranking for the 2019-20 season

Sheep x2
13) Name a UConn player with 2 championships

Reverse Sheep
14) Name a UConn player with a game winning shot in a tournament game (NCAA or conference)
15) Name a team with multiple championships in the NCAAT era
16) Name an assistant coach at UConn under Dan Hurley
17) Name a UConn player who was a round 1 pick in the NBA Draft
18) Name a UConn player to shoot 80+% on FTs for his career
19) Name a scholarship player for the 2019-20 UConn Huskies
20) Name a UConn player to average a double double (single season)
21) Name a UConn player who played 5+ seasons in the NBA
22) Name a UConn player who won an NBA Championship
23) Name a season where the last game UConn played was a win (list the year)
24) Name a team who received an automatic bid to the 2020 NCAA Tournament before it was cancelled
25) Name one of the teams UConn lost to in OT this year

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Remind me, what do I do with my answers?

Reaction Score
Hey what happens if your answer is not correct? Automatic plus 10?

Reaction Score
Hey what happens if your answer is not correct? Automatic plus 10?
+1 to whatever the worst correct answer was. So if 10 people said UConn the incorrect answer would get 11

Reaction Score
+1 to whatever the worst correct answer was. So if 10 people said UConn the incorrect answer would get 11
Got it thanks, hopefully I didn’t have any of those lol

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
This is awesome, thanks for giving me a good Saturday evening activity, navery!!!

Reaction Score
@navery12 Thanks for doing this! I had been thinking about setting one of these up again, but the time to tally all the totals was just too much. I’ll happily play as a mere sheep.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Just saw this. Will do tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member