UConn Revenge Tour 2020 Begins (Bye Bye AAC) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Revenge Tour 2020 Begins (Bye Bye AAC)

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Next stop Dallas. Time to turn the Mustangs to glue!

Reaction Score
Tough one. I don’t think anyone expected a win so quit expecting a win after the game, that’s not how things work. 7 more winnable games to go, enough to reach our regular season win record and claim a good seed in the AAC tourney, also a strong resume for the NIT

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
UCF and ECU go down

2 to go
Really 1 to go in terms of revenge. Hopefully we get another shot at WSU or SMU in the AAC Tourney. Those are the only two other than Houston we didn’t beat this year.

It pains me how close this team was this year. Outside the two duds we lost by 16 and 15 to open AAC play, the other 6 conference losses were by 3 (2ot), 4, 4 (ot), 7, 4, 4 (2ot).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
While watching Wednesday’s game (the last AAC game in Hartford) I kept thinking it would be funny if immediately after the game, while people were still on the court being interviewed and generally wandering around, if someone came out with a huge sander and began removing that stupid A logo from the court. Maybe Thursday at Gampel?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
While watching Wednesday’s game (the last AAC game in Hartford) I kept thinking it would be funny if immediately after the game, while people were still on the court being interviewed and generally wandering around, if someone came out with a huge sander and began removing that stupid A logo from the court. Maybe Thursday at Gampel?
They could do it as a promotion. Something like anyone who brings a belt sander on Thursday and donates $100 to the team gets a crack at it. We could get Home Depot as a sponsor. Count me in!!!

Reaction Score
I would pay good money to see this.

Reaction Score
They could do it as a promotion. Something like anyone who brings a belt sander on Thursday and donates $100 to the team gets a crack at it. We could get Home Depot as a sponsor. Count me in!!!
Can we add an option to burn the logo in a Jungle fire to create some bidding warfare? I'll join you in a sand-off competition but I'm just thinkibg outside the box here to bring in some more money. :)

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I'm as happy as anyone that we're going home to the Big East. And I sorta like the sander imagery. But I'm unclear on how we're feeling so superior to the AAC after getting our asses kicked in conference for the last few years.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
434FB827-BF5B-4250-9F2B-1F5487C30C03.gif
real time RPI predicts us to go 16-15. All starts with Cincy

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can we add an option to burn the logo in a Jungle fire to create some bidding warfare? I'll join you in a sand-off competition but I'm just thinkibg outside the box here to bring in some more money. :)

When I was a student at RIT one year we were doing some fundraising and got a student to donate his car which had long since died. We painted it up in campus police colors and charged students to whack it with a giant sledge hammer. We made bank that day.
Not sure how to correlate this to UConn floor and AAC but it's a good memory.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I'm as happy as anyone that we're going home to the Big East. And I sorta like the sander imagery. But I'm unclear on how we're feeling so superior to the AAC after getting our asses kicked in conference for the last few years.
Because it's full of community colleges that will never make it past the round of 32

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Because it's full of community colleges that will never make it past the round of 32
Yep and again, those "community colleges", as posted, kicked UConn butt since UConn joined the conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom