UConn released a few more tickets, about 2pm today ... | The Boneyard

UConn released a few more tickets, about 2pm today ...

Reaction Score
Received an email fro UConn about 2:0m EDT:
"TICKET UPDATE: Men's Basketball Final Four"
"We just received access to an extremely limited number of tickets that became available this morning. As a result, we would like to provide you an opportunity to obtain tickets to the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four. We expect these tickets to sell-out quickly, so we encourage you to act fast. Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. In order to assist as many donors as possible, we will be limiting orders to two (2) per customer".

I did not see this until about 5pm, and nothing available when I checked.

Did others receive this - anybody get them?

Reaction Score
"We just received access to an extremely limited number of tickets that became available this morning. As a result, we would like to provide you an opportunity to obtain tickets to the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four. We expect these tickets to sell-out quickly, so we encourage you to act fast. Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. In order to assist as many donors as possible, we will be limiting orders to two (2) per customer".

Ditto, didn’t see it till about 6.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Driving the pass on I-10, San Diego to Phoenix, nothing will stop the Husky faithful

Attachments

• 26465.jpeg
    26465.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 57

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Very sad to see roughly 20% of the UConn section listed on secondary ticket apps for 3-4x the cost. Cmon guys.

Reaction Score

attempted within 15 minutes of the email - none left. "extremely limited"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom