UConn ready for the season: from Sports Illustrated | The Boneyard

UConn ready for the season: from Sports Illustrated

Reaction Score
I need someone to go ahead and write out the play-by-play for that...

Reaction Score
I don't think they will be AMAZING but they will surprise some people and a S16 appearance would not be shocking. I think 20 wins is a sure bet. Ppl are counting them out. Stuff like this makes me think there is much more.....camaraderie which IMO is kind of under rated these days and I felt was missing a bit the past 2 or 3 years and is why I bring it up..

Reaction Score
Fun but has a Johnny McEntee trick shot QB quality to it.

The Kwintin slo-mo is awesome.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That Unicorn would smoke a chair in one on one.
huskyhawk-and-hawk-husky-arent-the-same-poster.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
How come I’m afraid someone is going to get injured ..... close the pool dammit:eek:

That’s becaue you are old and can hurt you back picking up the pen you just dropped on the floor.

As someone who loaded, unloaded and stacked 680 pounds of firewood over the weekend, and who is also old, ibuprofen is your friend. Unlike us, these guys bounce back quickly.

Reaction Score
That’s becaue you are old and can hurt you back picking up the pen you just dropped on the floor.

As someone who loaded, unloaded and stacked 680 pounds of firewood over the weekend, and who is also old, ibuprofen is your friend. Unlike us, these guys bounce back quickly.

Never hurt it picking up a pen....hardly use one ever these days. Congrats on the firewood good excersize for an old guy seriously . I walked my dog on the beach a few times this weekend, played 18 at Meadowbrook and biked to Charlestown once with my honey. No issues ......

Having said that if you’re running From the wet pavement on the side of the pool and slip there’s no telling what can happen no matter what age;)

Was any of that wood you you loaded good for Jerk Chicken??:eek:

pj

Reaction Score
Never hurt it picking up a pen....hardly use one ever these days. Congrats on the firewood good excersize for an old guy seriously . I walked my dog on the beach a few times this weekend, played 18 at Meadowbrook and biked to Charlestown once with my honey. No issues .

Having said that if you’re running From the wet pavement on the side of the pool and slip there’s no telling what can happen no matter what age;)

Was any of that wood you you loaded good for Jerk Chicken??:eek:

Wow, Meadowbrook to Charlestown is a 999 mile bike ride which would take most riders 90 hours. Google Maps. I'm impressed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom