UConn pursuing 2022 #24 Justice Williams | The Boneyard

UConn pursuing 2022 #24 Justice Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe I missed discussion about Justice Williams elsewhere, but if I didn't here's a tweet about UConn being in the mix for him:

Tipton Edits (@TiptonEdits) Tweeted:
2022 Top-30 Prospect Justice Williams tells me he’s being prioritized by Howard, Memphis, UConn, Villanova, Maryland, Auburn, & Florida.

Reaction Score
Maybe I missed discussion about Justice Williams elsewhere, but if I didn't here's a tweet about UConn being in the mix for him:

Tipton Edits (@TiptonEdits) Tweeted:
2022 Top-30 Prospect Justice Williams tells me he’s being prioritized by Howard, Memphis, UConn, Villanova, Maryland, Auburn, & Florida.

Apparently Lil Sool has made him a priority as well

Reaction Score
In my mind I criticize people who sidetrack threads and this post makes me guilty. I watched the Justice video and at the end the typical mix of suggested other videos popped up. I couldn't help but watch the 1956 'Whats My Line' tv clip with the 96 year old last living witness to Abraham Lincoln's assassination in Fords theater. At 5 years old he thought there was a shooting and a second accident with a man falling out of the box and hurting himself. He wanted to run and help the man that fell. The first hand history I thought was worthy of a post. Take a look if it comes up for you. Sorry for the interruption. Now back to Justice...

C

Chief00

Chief is aware of him. In person, he’s a quick leaper with good hands. Nice ability to change speeds and stop on a dime. My sense is he will probably be no more than 6-4, but great if he could grow a couple more inches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Still a young pup..Give him a year or two to grow a little more.. Has the game..

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wonder if we start pursuing his teammate Jalen Duren? Sool has a relationship with him, and we're recruiting his teammate. But maybe he's too rich for us until we start winning.

C

Chief00

Apparently Lil Sool has made him a priority as well
LOL - Yes he has. Why Chief likes him is that he is a pro already in the since that he makes the game look easy and doesn’t waste motion. Very efficient player and tremendous effortless body control. He can go fast but maintain great control and touch. Doesn't panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69