UConn & Providence saw 2013 Trinity Catholic (CT) wing Jason Boswell workout today. | The Boneyard

UConn & Providence saw 2013 Trinity Catholic (CT) wing Jason Boswell workout today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think they liked pascal today. the lenght is pro ready and his weight is up. skills and bball iq are improving every day!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
btw trinity is going to run train on most of CT this year...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who recently transferred from the NJ school to Trinity?? Boswell?
yes, he has some solid BE offers. he will stay local BE teams imo. maybe cincy. i expect sju/ruty/nova to battle it out for him. pitt may be a player also. i think he is a little raw tho for that position compared to others highly sought after.

Reaction Score
Trinity Catholic wasnt that great the past couple of years. I thought that the guy paying must of the players scholarships stopped but maybe he came back

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Trinity Catholic wasnt that great the past couple of years. I thought that the guy paying must of the players scholarships stopped but maybe he came back

Trinity from my understanding went through a extremely tough past 2 years. They lost I think 3 high ranking ppl there as unexpected deaths. Tuff on the student body and staff. Also the 2 biggest donors/feeders to the basketball program are gone as result. Several ppl have stepped up and trinity will be just fine.

They were a interesting team last year btw. They made a heck of a run in states for a average team. The deal is that the team was ok but the pg was young and paschal was only a frosh just learning to play the game. They were kind of a thin roster after last year (maybe 6 real hs bball players that were court ready). During the season he didn't play a lot, he sat mostly on varsity accept for a couple minutes here and there a game. Worked his butt off in practice and the pt he got, good motor. by the time the fciac's hit he had learned so much/improved skills to the point where when he was out there his length with his growing skills was enough to make a huge difference for trinity. The lane wasn't a option for teams with him in the paint. He will be a major part of the team this year. Boswell him and the other jr forward from last year will be possibly the best frontcourt in the state for non prep schools...also the have a frosh pg from Norwalk i believe that will play as well. Team is deep.

If I was to guess right now I would say a Thabet like game would be his goal for sr year at trinity. His body is Thabet like and his rawness at this point also fits the comparison. He though has nice touch on his foul shooting which leaves the mind to some interesting potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom