UCONN Providence Game | The Boneyard

UCONN Providence Game

Reaction Score
I am taking my family to UCONN/Providence game this weekend. I am a UCONN Alum and my wife is a PC Alum. Our oldest plays U16 Tier 1 for the Devils Youth organization so we figured it would be fun to take him and his younger brother and sister to this game, our first UCONN game.

Any advice?

Reaction Score
I am taking my family to UCONN/Providence game this weekend. I am a UCONN Alum and my wife is a PC Alum. Our oldest plays U16 Tier 1 for the Devils Youth organization so we figured it would be fun to take him and his younger brother and sister to this game, our first UCONN game.

Any advice?

In Hartford on thrus 1/18?

Or @ providence 1/20?

Reaction Score
Providence 1/20

Been there twice. Small rink in terms of capacity. Like 3,000.

Really nice though.
Tickets are usually hard to get, but I see them on StubHub($10 after fees) and i checked a couple of days ago and saw they still had tickets on PC website
($22, i think)

They have a really good pep/jazz band that jam during period breaks.
(My favorite part b/c UConn has lost every time I went)

Can't really recommend any food around there cause I always just went to game and went home.

Have typical chicken fingers and such at game.

I believe parking is free on campus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Any seat in the place is fine to sit.

I think the "visitor" section is near where the band is set up.

I remember the same thing last year, I remember talking to a PC/UConn alum pair last year as well.

Be prepared for UConn to lose.
Providence is #10 in the nation.

Reaction Score
And be prepared for the wife to laugh at you. You'll probably have no problem buying tickets through a walk-up, either.

Really would like to check out the Meehan (Brown) and Schneider (PC) rinks in Providence.

Reaction Score
Meehan is nothing special. Reminds me of a smaller version of Bridgeport. Schneider is more interesting. Small kind of old fashioned but in a good way

Reaction Score
It's great to be wrong.

Hope you and your family had fun

Great experience. Need to try to go to more games, but hard to get back to Hartford from NJ.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom