UConn: Prospects Nation's #1 2021 Class | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn: Prospects Nation's #1 2021 Class

Reaction Score
That s true, but unfortunate. One of the things that draw me to the women's game is that you get to watch them for 4 years, unlike the 1 and done - let make the highlight film - men.
Oh, how very true in what you said.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I doubt that any ranking services actually measures players. And with the number of phony height listings all over wcbb I'd guess that this board is the only place where it's a subject of interest.
I doubt that too. So where do they get the representations of height and if no one is interested why do they purport to gather and publish the information. These services do sell their data right? As far as our preoccupation with height it got a lot worse during the years when it seemed that UConn lost interest in tall recruits. Pretend there is a sheepish emoticon here!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I doubt that too. So where do they get the representations of height and if no one is interested why do they purport to gather and publish the information. These services do sell their data right? As far as our preoccupation with height it got a lot worse during the years when it seemed that UConn lost interest in tall recruits. Pretend their is a sheepish emoticon here!

Why was Gabby Williams 5'11" and Nurse 6' when Williams was taller?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Why was Gabby Williams 5'11" and Nurse 6' when Williams was taller?
For the same reason that KML shrunk between her Sophomore and Junior year in the official media guide.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is the video of her in Las Vegas with the Untamed Sports Show. Go to around the 19 minute mark to listen to Caroline Ducharme

She says she was "probably" 6 feet in her freshman year! So the raters were really off for quite some time. This is my last rater bash post of the day. I promise. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The listing normally goes by what the players say they are. Especially at the high school level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom