UConn pregame availability: Aaliyah Edwards | The Boneyard

UConn pregame availability: Aaliyah Edwards

Reaction Score
Great interview. I have great expectations for the Huskies because of the 3 interviews that are here, The three on them showed a maturity I would not have thought would be there at this time in their careers. I can't wait until she goes against Westbeld. That will be something to watch. I want Aaliyah to get a double,double and be the "beast " she has become in the last five games. She has been more than holding her own since Dorka went down, doing double duty for the team. GO AALIYAH!!! GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score

Smart, to the point, increasingly self-confident and yet humble... in addition to all her on-court skills, Aaliyah has become a wise elder statewoman for the Huskies. It's reassuring to know UConn has her in the lineup as one of its true foundation pieces toward national title runs for all of this season and next.

Reaction Score
Wow! As impressed as I have been with how Aaliyah has stepped up her game on the court this year, I'm equally impressed how much better she handles these interviews lately. Her first two years she answered all questions with nothing but "sports cliches" and words that were obviously direct echoes of Geno and the other coaches. This year she seems much more at ease and genuine and is giving very thoughtful and considered answers to reporters questions. She has obviously grown into being a team leader this year, which will pay dividends to the team this year and especially next year with all the young players coming in.

Reaction Score
Another golden interview. Aaliyah demonstrated her growth, maturity and status as a team leader. I expect great play from her and a situational understanding that should do her well. Her maturity should aid her career objectives and move her into the position for AA consideration. Hard work pays off and Aaliyah proves this!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom