Uconn Practice: Rebounding There, Offense Out Of Sync | The Boneyard

Uconn Practice: Rebounding There, Offense Out Of Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dom Amore is terrible. He appears (and has admitted it himself) that he knows absolutely nothing about Uconn basketball. Mike A, why did you leave us??!!! come back

Reaction Score
Dom Amore is terrible. He appears (and has admitted it himself) that he knows absolutely nothing about Uconn basketball. Mike A, why did you leave us??!!! come back

i think ur giving mike a too much credit, the last few years his blog hasnt been nearly as good as it use to be. He admitted himself that it was getting in the way of his personal life and he had to stop

Reaction Score
I completely agree. Amore has a lot of work to do. I know he is new to the beat, but he has absolutely no knowledge of this years UConn team, if you were in any of his live chats you know what I mean. You would think this offseason he would have watched every game last year to know more about this team. Also, his postings are extremely short. I thought Mike A. was great at what he did, he was very knowledgeable and had a good understanding of the team and Jim Calhoun.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mike Anthony's goodbye letter said he was getting married or settling down or something like that and he didn't have time or energy to cover Uconn like it deserves. He's covering the state's other schools now.

I don't pigeon hole myself on any one reporter anymore. There's too many out there. If the Courant assigned a dud, 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom